•CHAPTER 82•

'Fall of the headmaster'

---

The adorable little whimpers the newborn baby mouth made Cedric heart group ten times the amount it all read was at currently, his little boy asleep beside him the ICU cot while Amora was laying on his chest knocked out.

The whimpers only got louder as the minute when on which caused Amora to begin to awake as well, her eyelashes brushing against Cedric's clothes chest as the cries got slightly louder.

"Is he ok?" Amora said her voice slightly groggy, lifting her head of Cedric's chest, "I'm gonna get him,
I'll be back."

Amora pushed herself of the single bed which her and Cedric where snuggling on, and flung her legs over the side making her travel around the perimeter of the bed toward her son. She gently lifted him out of the clear cot, and removing the Cotten blanket from around him which made her tiny boy stretch his petite arms and legs with a yawn.

"Hey little bug," Amora cooed receiving little cry's from her new born son, "what's wrong zee?"

The wailing only got louder, Amora turned to the sleep-deprived Cedric that layer on top of the clean sheets, he voice was groggy as he spoke, "maybe he's hungry, he hasn't had anything yet."

Amora gentle positioned herself and Sekani back onto the bed next to Cedric, carefully guiding Sekani which made his tiny lips grasp onto Amora eager for milk, which made Amora gasp at the sudden contact.

Amora face scrunched up at the weird tingling feeling, Sekani relaxed in Amora's arms instantly. Cedric remained next to both of them, the tip of his index and middle finger gently Playing with the young boys tiny camel coloured curls.

The green eyed boy look up at Amora with a cheeky smile while his mini fists clenched her oversized t-shirt. His chubby cheek was pressed up against her chest, the quiet baby sounds came from Sekani's mouth.

"He's an absolute dream, isn't he," Cedric whispered while the tiny human grasped Cedric index finger in his teeny hands.

"Absolute dream," Amora repeated as she kissed Cedric cheek before she rested her head on his chest, all three of them cuddling up on the hospital bed.

---

The cool breeze came through the open window of the kitchen while the red front door opened for the new couple, Cedric carried the sleeping boy in a white and black carrier seat in this right arm and with Amora hand in his left.

"Wellcome home little bug," Amora giggled as Cedric placed the carrier on the cream sofa. The familiar smell of firewood hit the back of Amora nose which made her feel safe and at home once Again.

"It feels good to be home doesn't it," Amora said as she hugged Cedric from behind, which made Cedric laugh a bit but agreed with her.

The silence remained for a few seconds.

The familiar purrs came from the matching arm chair, the mischievous green eyes were watching the sleeping baby. The black fuzzy cat pounced off the armchair and onto the sofa right next to the carrier, the tiny cat looked at the sleeping boy purring at the sighted.

"He's checking out his little brother," Cedric joked, earning a laugh.

The light giggles left Amora lips as Cedric held her close to him, making sure there was no space between them. The new parents look down at the black cat that was perched up beside the sleeping boy looking over him quite protectively.

The little yawn came from Sekani's lips as his light green eyes opened, his little fists clenching the white knitted throw blanket that Molly Weasley had made for him months prior to his birth.

Cedric reached down towards his son and gently picked him up effortlessly. The boy lip trembled as he was separated from his blanket, his eye widened before Amora placed the soft fabric in the boys tiny hands.

"He's never gonna let go of that blanket, is he?" Amora whispered as traced shapes into the chubby cheeks of the boy, making Cedric smile.

---

Fleur along with others admired the boy, Most of them crying over how perfect he was. Cedric parent already adored him, both of them holding him as he drifted into slumber.

"He's just like Cedric isn't he," Amos sniffed as tears leak from his eyes, along with his wife that sat close beside him, "except his eyes, he's got Amora's eyes."

Cedric smiled to himself as he saw his parent reaction to becoming grandparents, along with Fleur become a Aunty.

"He's a heavy sleeper isn't he," Fleur laughed at the boy sleeping in his grandpa's arms.

"Isnt he though, he only ever cries when
He's hungry, needs his nappy changed or he wants to blanket," Amora explained as she placed the three cups of tea on the coffee table.

Cedric plopped himself down next to Amora on one of their sofa's, his head resting on her shoulder as he look gazed at his parents and soon to be sister-in-law.

"Thankyou for givings this life," he murmured into her neck, getting a smile of his fiancé along with a quick peck on the lips.

"Amora dear, how is it being a new mom?" Marie asked, as she drank her tea.

"I love it!" Amora replied, "it was worth the nine months of pregnancy hormones."

"It's so rewarding."

Fleur smiled at her young sister seeing how happy she really was, knowing her mother absence destroyed her, she felt happy knowing she was happier now.

The owl screech rang through the front room as he brown owl sat on the widow ledge, breaking up the conversation in the room but luckily didn't wake up the tired baby that rested in Amos arms.

Amora gazed at Cedric giving him a confused look, "are you expecting mail?"

Cedric shook his head in denial as he walked towards the opened window, he untied the note quickly to read the black swirly hand writing.

"What wrong? Ced what's wrong?!" Amora asked concerns at the signed of Cedric face turning white, white as a ghost.

"It's Dumbledore's," he whispered, "he's dead."

---