Senior prom

It was just a weeks before senior prom. Andrea was so excited. She hoped that George would ask her to the prom. Sadly, he hadn't been talking to her lately. She was starting to get worried. What if George didn't love her anymore? At lunch on Monday afternoon, Andrea sat with her friend Kendra. She was in tears. Kendra hugged Andrea as her tears fell. It broke her heart seeing that her best friend was suffering so much sadness. She wanted to do what she could to help Andrea through tough times. Now it was time to figure out why George wasn't speaking to her. 

"I can't believe that George is ignoring me." Andrea said, why is he doing this? I wish that I could talk to him but ne ver answers my texts or phone calls. Mayb e he dosen't love me anymore. I have to find out why he's not talking to me. I can't go on like this for much longer. I love George a and I hope that we can stay in touch. It means a lot to me knowing that I can be there for him. I hope he still feels the same way about me."

'I'm sure that George loves you very much." Kendra said, since you are both in the senior year of high school, I'm sure that he is busy trying to find a college to go to. He wants to be an actor and I know that you want to be a wedding planner. He has to go to college and you get work from home. You will either work from your parents house or you will move to your own house or rent a penthouse. I'nm sure that you wil have so much fun and I wish you the best. Remember that I am here for you. I am also going to be working from home as a wedding planner."

Later on during the lunch period, Andrea saw George and she was eager to talk to him. She ran to him and caught up with him. She was out of breath. Once she had her thoughts together, she was ready to talk to him. She needed to know why he wasn't talking to her and she hoped that she could restore the relationship. After a few minutes, the conversation took place. Andrea was so nervous. She didn't like to see George so upset. What had happened to him?

"I am so glad that we could talk." Andrea said, I want to restore our relationship. We haven't talked in months. I miss you and I promise that I will always be here when you need me. I love you and I hope that we can get back on track. Please let me know if you need anything I will always pick up on the pone calls and I will always assert your texts. I know that things are hard in your life right now with finding a college but I want this relationship to work."

"I'm really sorry." George said, I will answer my phone when your call and I will try to make time for us to be together but it won't be this week. I have to fill out college applications and I will be taking the ACTs. I know that you have gotten all of your ACTs done and the results have vane out gtrewat. Now it's my turn to do my ACTs Burt I promise that we will have time to hang out together next week. Just remember that I will always care about you and that no one will ever take you away from me. Even if we have a long distance relationship, I will stay in touch. If we break up, we will get back together someday." 

Later, Andrea went to help out in the library. During 6 period, she always went to help in the library. She enjoyed every moment of it. Nothing meant more to her than knowing that she oculd be there for the students. Now that she was able to help with the libary, she could enjoy all of the books today she would check out a book and bring it home. 

An hour later, it was time for drama class. Andrea didn't like this class. She had never like the idea of acting and she never liked to talk in front of people. She wished that she could get out of this class. Thankfully, this was the last year of this class. After she was done with high school, she would be moving to a house or an apartment to start her own wedding planning business. She was excited to have a job where she was working from home. She was not going to let anything stop her from becoming a wedding planner. 

After coming home, Andrea went to her room. She didn't want to be around anyone. Her 3 year old sister wanted to play with her but she wasn't having any part of it. All she wanted to do was go to her room. She had to avoid all contact with all people. She hoped that no one would talk to  her the rest of the night. She was so upset with all that had happened to her and that's when she realized that she didn't want to be alone. She just didn't want to be around her family. She had to call Kendra she she could out and hang out with her.