The fight between George and Andrea

Later, gearode called. He was hoping that Andrea would be able to come to his thanksgiving gathering. Andrea excepted but she wanted to bring the organist with her. Sadly, George wouldn't agree to it. Andrea was heartbroken! All she wanted was to bring the organist to the gathering and George wasn't having any part of it. He even threatened to break up with her if she brought the organist to the gathering. The organist was listening and she couldn't believe what she had just heard. It broke her heart!suddenly, she started to cry. It was hard to see such a terrible fight. 

"I want to bring the organist friend that I have here with me." Andrea said, she is my friend and she means a lot to me. She brings me joy like you do and I want her to be here. I would like you to meet her. I'm sure that you would like her. She is so kind and beautiful. I love her so much and I promise that I will spend time with you. It's just that my friend is living with me and I'm taking care of her. She is a part of my wedding planning business and I want to spend most of my time with her. Is that so much to ask?! I promise that I will spend with you as well but my job is also important to me." 

"If you bring your friend to the gathering, I will break up with you." George said, I don't want you to bring her. I want it be me you and my family. It means a lot to me knowing that you are loved. My family will love you  and I don't want to break up with you. All I'm asking is for us to be together."

The organist pulled Andrea into her arms. Her heart shattered for her. For she didn't like to see Andrea xso sad. She knew that she would do anything fo her and that she would always be there for her. Later, the organist would try to convinve George to let her come to the gathering. She knew it meant a lot to Andrea knowing that she would be there for her. Later, it was time to get ready for the big gathering. It was going be wonderful and Andrea was gong to have a good time with George and his family.