Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met

It was a crisp cold winter evening. Andrea and her family didn't care how cold it was was. They were going to go out to eat and it was going to be so much fun. Andrea didn't want to go out to eat. She was wrapped up in a nice warm blanket and she was happy. When her parents asked her to get ready to go in a nice evening gown, she decided to be defiant and fight for her happiness. All so wanted to do was relax in the heat. She didn't want to go outside and there was not school to day. What was the point of going out to eat? 

"I don't want to go out to eat." Andrea said, I want to stay in my pajamas under the covers. It is nice and warm under here. Besides, school was cancled today. If I can't go to school, then I can't go out to eat. This means that you cannot make me go out to eat. You have to let me stay under the covers so that I can read. It is nice and peaceful here so this means that I will stay here no matter how much you may beg me to come with you."

Soon Andreas mother began to go for the water works. She thought that if she fake cried or at least cried on command, then Andrea would agree to go out to eat her her and her father. Her mother didn't actually fake cry. She tried but then her tears were real. She was upset because Andrea wouldn't spend any time with her family. She  wanted Andrea to spend time with her family but that didn't work. Then an hour later, Andrea finally agreed. She got dressed up and ready. The restaurant was so fancy. It was just perfect and now it was time for Andre to enjoy the evening. 

Soon, Andrea met George. He was amazed at the dress that she was wearing it was so beautiful. Her took h3er by the hand and lead her onto the dance floor. People watched as she danced gracefully. This time, her mother was actually crying. She had never imagined that her daughters room would ever find a man who actually loved her. Now that the dance had ended, it was time to bring Andrea to the table once again. Her mother hugged her and cried a little more. 

"You have a wonderful daughter.." George said, I hope to be able to take her on a date someday. I will take good care of her and make sure that nothing happens to her. She will be in good hands with me. It means a lot to me knowing that she likes me and that we can be together. I would never let anyone hurt her. She will always enjoy the dates we will go on because I promise to find things that she likes. We will do everything that I like and things that she likes so that we are both happy."