graduation week

A week later, it was graduation week. Andrea was very excited. After she graduated high school, she would be starting her career as a wedding planner. She would start just 2 week as after graduation. Nothing was more important to her than knowing that she was going to be successful in her career. All this week would be preparing for graduation. Andrea sent out invitations to everyone she knew except her family. This was going to be the best day ever. She hoped that everything would go according to her plan. She wanted the graduation party to be perfec t and she hoped it would be a dance party. 

Later on Monday morning, Andrea went to the post office to deliver her invitations for her graduation. The party was going to be right  after the ceremony. Later, she would be ready to start her career two weeks after. She wanted this to be the perfect party and her career was going to be so much fun. After delivering her invitations, Andrea went back to the apartment. She was happy that she was going to have such a wonderful time with her friends. Only 5 more days un til the big day. After graduation, then there was going to be a long break before starting the new career. 

Andrea met Kendra outside of a fast food place. She was going to get some French fries and a milkshake and all would be well. She could just imagine her graduation party. 3even though her family wasn't with her right now, she could see the tears falling. She could see them all heartbroken about not being invited to the graduation ceremony or the party. If she ever saw them again, she could see them crying over this and she would act like nothing ever happened. She hoped that they wouldn't find out. 

Meanwhile back home, Andrea's parents had gotten an invitation in the mail. They had gotten invited by the school to the graduation ceremony. Thankfully the school didn't provide invitations to graduation parties. The invitations to the graduation parties were the students responsibilities. Andrea was so excited. Only 6 days until graduation day. Now that finals were done, Andrea had the rest of her time to herself. She was going to get everything  ready for her business. She hoped that customers would come in but not right after graduation. She needed to relax after graduation.

Later, the website was set up. Andrea went out onto the balcony. She was glad that she had someone who would be there for her. She was going to be sad when she moved away to her penthouse. She hoped that all would be well. She hoped that she would be able to see Kendra often. She wanted to be with her and spend as much time with her as possible. After an hour, it was time to prepare meals for the week. She wanted to make big fancy meals she was excited to have a lot of food to eat for the week. 

ForPreparing ,eats for the week was so much fun. She had a lot of food. She had worked for 4 hours making meals for the week. She hoped that none of the food would go bad. 4 hours later, all of the food was done. The meals were ready and  now Andrea could go and have some fun with Kendra. They were going to go to the mall. They wanted to go shopping before graduation and then they would be ready to enjoy the Sunday event. Soon, Andrea and Kendra were on their way to the mall. 

after shopping for next ew hours, it was time to go and rest. After a fun day, it was time to rest. Tomorrow would b3e a long day. Andrea was going to go order pizza for tonight. Tomorrow, they would be eating the the food that Andrea had made. It was going to be so exciting go eating the meals that had been made. Nothing was going to stop Andrea from making meals that she would enjoy. She hoped that Kendra would like the food that she had worked so hard to make. To mow would be a wonderful night. 

Finally, Sunday had arrived. Andrea was so excited. She couldn't wait until the moment she walks across the stage. She hoped that all would go well and that her family wouldn't  be there. If any of her family arrived at the ceremony, everything would be ruined! Soon, it was time for Andrea and Kendra to get their makeup done. They were excited to look nice for such a special event. Time seemed to tick by very slowly . It seemed as if they would never get to walk across the stage. They could just imagine their lives after graduation. 

"I can't wait to walk across and the stage and receive my diploma." Andrea said, I can't wait until we brain our career together. We will be waiting about two weeks so that we can rest up. The website is all set up and all  is well. I just hope that none of m family comes to the ceremony or the party. I want this to be just for us and our friends. I care about our friendship and I hope that everything is perfect. I want you to be happy and I will always be here for you." 

Later, it was time for the ceremony. The people watched as Andrea walked across the stage. Kendra walked with her back to her seat. She wiped away her tears as the principal gave his speech. She was so overwhelmed with joy and sadness. She was glad to move on but she was very sad to leave all of her friends. She hoped that she would see them again someday. At least she would be with her Brest friend Kendra. Later, it was time to leave to get ready for the party. It was time to change out of the cap and gown and into a nice party dress.