Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea

After traveling in Chicago for many days, Bob and the organist realized  that Andrea wasn't here. Little did they know that they hadn't looked everywhere yet. They hadn't looked at Darwin's house which was just two blocks away. The airplane took off early Sunday morning. Thankfully the minister had found a replacement organist to take over for a few weeks while to search for Andrea continued. Now that the search began in another state, the organist was sure that she would be able to find Andrea. She could just imagine seeing her again. All she wanted was to hold her in her arms. 

Bob looked at a picture of him and his wife Lexi. She looked so beautiful in a white wedding gown with a veil that went to the middle of her back. He showed the picture to the organist. The organist looked at it. Tears sparkled in her eyes. It made her happy knowing that Bob loved Lexi and she hoped that he would be reunited with her right after Andrea was rescued. Bob squeezed the organist's hand. He saw the tears in her eyes and he smiled. He knew that he had made people cry tears of joy when he told the story of him  and Lexi so it could be emotional. 

"Lexi and I got married 74 years ago." Bob said, we have been a happy couple ever since. We met in a bar in college and when we went on our first date, I knew she was the one. Her kind heart and her beauty told me she was the one for me. I proposed 2 years later. Then our wedding was held 3 years after that. Ever since that day we were married, we have been happy. There are many rough patches but I know that we can work through them together." 

Bob handed the organist a handkerchief. She wiped her tears away and blinked. Once she could see clearly. She looked at Bob. He looked at the wedding picture. Clearly he missed Lexi. Although Lexi was still alive and doing well, Bob missed her as if she had died. The organist gently squeezed Bob's hand. Soon, the airplane landed in Texas. The search began soon, after that. Still, Andrea was nowhere to be found. At least the organist had got some pictures. She thought that Andrea would be in Texas since she really wanted to go there. 

"I think it's time we go back and look for Andrea in Chicago again." The organist said, maybe we didn't look in all the right places. Andrea has some favorite places she likes to go in Chicago but our penthouse is where  she would like to go back to in New York so we'd better look in Chicago fist before going to New York. Do you live in the same building and Andrea and I do? i thought I saw you but I  wasn't sure. If you and Lexi live in the same building, then when Andrea and I go home, we would be happy to you with us and back home to Lexi. You were probably on a vacation to see friends and want to see her again." 

The organist was right. Bob was indeed on a vacation to see friends. He and Lexi were in an argument and they needed time away from each other. Now they needed to come back together to resolve the problem and enjoy the time they had left together. It meant a lot to Bob knowing that h3e had someone who cared about him deeply enough to help him reunite with Lexi and the organist was thankful that Bob was able to help her through her situation as well.