The date night with Darwin

"I am so glad that you're awake. The organist said, I thought that I had lost you. Darwin found the magical pendent to save you and I was amazed at seeing this. I will do what I can to protect you. Darwin has done so much for you. You have found the man of your dreams and now all is well. I wouldn't dream of leaving you. Without you, all would be lost. I will always be here for you and nothing will ever change my love for you. I only want our friendship to grow.our friendship will last forever."

Darwin brought Andrea flowers and chocolate to. He was happy to see her alive and well. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Now that all was well, he wanted to take her out on a date. He wanted to show her how much he loved her. Later, Andrea went to her room to get ready for her night. She hoped that Darwin would be able to enjoy the night without any accidents. It just seemed as if Andrea had gone through so much sadness. Now it was time to celebrate the joy and happiness that had come back. 

The organist watched Andrea and Darwin drive away.  She was so happy for them. She hoped  that one day they would old get married. She could just imagine the wedding. All the magic away coming in so quick. It just meant a lot to t the organist knowing that Andrea was happy. Andrea and Darwin enjoyed the time that they had together. When they came home, they were going to have a big announcement.