Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea

Finally, Bob and the organist decided to go back to Chicago to do a  complete search to see if they could find Andrea. The organist looked at the weeding picture as the airplane took off. She was still moved by Bob and Lexi's love story. She wiped away a couple of tears. Bob squeezed her hand and smiled. She wiped away her tears and soon, the airplane landed in Chicago. It was time to go and find Andrea. The search continued on and the sky grew gray. Soon, the snow started to fall. The organist gave Bob her cloak and pulled out an extra one from her suitcase.

"I hope we find Andrea soon." The organist said, it is so cold out here. If she isn't rescued soon, she could die. I should have done a complete search before we went to Texas. I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me? I just made your life harder. Can you forgive me? I'll do anything to make it up to you. For you have helped me so much and I want to show you how thankful I am. You will always be in my heart and without you, I wouldn't have been any closer to finding Andrea. Will you be my friend?"

"Have no fear." Bob said, we are going to find Andrea. Even though you and Andre are really good friends, I'm that she would love it if we could all be friends. My wife Lexi says that I need to go out and find friends and that's what I did. I found you  and now we're friends. Once we find Andrea, we can bring her to our friend group and you and Andrea will get to meet Lexi. I know that you will want to meet her and once we get home, we will have dinner together."

5 hours later, the organist saw someone off in the distance. She ran as fast as she could and soon, she had found Andrea lying on the ground. She knelt beside her. Soon, an ambulance came and rushed Andrea to the hospital. She was unconscious. The organist was finally able to stay with Andrea in the hospital. Hopefully she would recover from the injuries. She was set up with a couch to sleep on at night and now she would be worried but at the same time, she was happy to watch her and her progress. She was going to comfort Andrea and be there for her at all times.