Casino love

After entering the hotel, Andrea and the organist arrived at the hotel, they were ready to unpack everything. They were so excited to be settled in. They would be able to relax after they were all settled in and relaxed. Soon, they decided to go to the casino. They were glad to be on a long vacation and now that they had time to themselves, they were going to go have fun at a party tonight. Little did Andrea  know that she was going to be finding love. She would be finding someone who was just as kind and caring as her boyfriend George but she didn't know that would be breaking up with him. 

Later, Andrea and the organist went to the casino. They were going to have so much fun tonight. When they got to the casino, they bought a power ball ticket. They wanted to see if they could win tonight's power ball of 900 million dollars. They sat together and waited for the power ball to begin and while they did that, they decided to do go some gambling. They had so much fun with the casino games. One of the games didn't work but they found a way around it. 

"This is so much fun." Andrea said, we have been gambling for hours and we have won over 300 million dollars. I hope we win the prize of 900 million dollars. The power ball starts in 45 minutes. Perhaps we should take a break from our gambling and go get something to eat. I want us to be ready for the power ball. We also need to change into our fancy dresses. I hear the casino won't let you in unless you have evening clothes but I see why. We got in just fine in what we're wearing and we didn't get kicked out yet. 

When Andrea and the organist got back to the Casio, it was time for the big power ball drawing. As they waited, Andrea saw a man standing in a nice black suit. Her eyes lit up when she saw him. She was so  excited. She had never thought that she would never fall in love with anyone other than George but the man she was looking at right now was the one she was in love with. Darwin took Andrea by the hand and pulled her to her feet. Then he smiled. 

"Hi, I'm Darwin." The man said, I hear that you are a famous wedding planner. Could I have this dance with you? I would love to dance with the most famous wedding planner in town. It would make my day extra special. It could also make my friends jealous. I'm sure that they haven't gotten to dance with the most famous wedding planner out there.