Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois

The next morning, it was time for Andrea and the organist to get up and get ready for the day. They were going to go to the airport at 4AM so they had to get up around 3AM so that they could get ready to go. Soon, they were waiting at the airport. It was going to be so exciting to be able to travel and take a break from work. When Andrea and the organist arrived at the airport, it was dead silent. There were staff at the airport but there was no one else there. It was very peaceful. 

"We have a long vacation ahead of us." Andrea said, I can't wait to get to the hotel. I can just imagine seeing our hotel room. We asked for a suit and I hope that we get that. I want us to enjoy them va cation and I hope that we can feel welcome at the hotel. It is going to be so exciting to be able to see some different scenery and everything will be  so wonderful. We will get pictures so that we can show the people back home all the amazing adventures we are going on. 

"I can't wait until we get to see the big city." The organist said, it will be different from what we have back home but I hope that we can enjoy it. It will be nice to b3e able to shop in all the different stores. I just hope that we don't too much stuff. We do have a big penthouse but I want us to be able to walk around in our penthouse. When we get to the hotel, we will get settled in and then we will go look at the different items. I want us to be able to find what we want."

Later, Andrea and the organist got on the airplane. They were on their way to having a great vacation. They could just imagine all the fun things that they would be doing. The trip seemed as if it would take forever but they knew that they would be to Illinois soon enough. Andrea fell asleep just 5 minutes after the airplane took off. She wanted to be well rested before the long vacation began. She would be looking forward to going to the hotel to get settled in. She want sure about starting the long journey today. She wanted to start tomorrow so she could relax to fight.