The temporary breakup

Later that night, Andrea and the organist went back to their hotel room. The organist was still crying. Andrea wasn't sure why. Had she done anything wrong? What could hav caused the organist to cry? Andrea put her arms around her trying to comfort her. It made her sad to see the organist so upset. How would she comfort her? The little white cat curled up next to the organist as she cried. The heat from her body felt so warm. Still, Andrea had to figure why the organist had broke down in tears. Surely, she hadn't done anything to cause this. 

"I feel sorry for George." The organist said, not only do I feel sorry for him but I feel sorry for you most all. When George calls you tonight, he's going to ask you how your day was and what you did. You will have to tell him the truth and he's going to be heartbroken. He will break up with you and that's going to break my heart because you and George are such a wonderful couple. I will be here for you through this heartbreaking tragedy. I hope that your relationship that you start with Darwin goes well."

Later, the phone rang. Andrea answered it and George was on the other end of the line. This was not good. The organist stood there beside her. Her heart was pounding. She tried so hard to hold back tears. For she didn't want George to hear her cry on the other end. It was hard to believe that there was going to be a break up. Little did the organist know that this break up was only going to be temporary. It would be hard at first for George and Andrea to be together but someday, they would be a couple again. 

"I can't believe that you would betray me like this." George said, I thought that I could trust you. Why did you go and dance with some other man? It is just heartbreaking to see that you have moved on. We had plans to have a wonderful life together. We were going to be together after I was graduated from college and now you have found another man. I guess we will have to break up. I never thought that we would do this. It just breaks my heart and if I find another woman, she won't be the same as you. None of the other women will be my type to spend the rest of my life with."

After that phone call, Andrea was heartbroken. She wanted to destroy everything in her life. The only thing that she wanted was to be with the organist and the little white cat. Finally, she went out onto the balcony and then she threw her phone out the window. Now she was going to get a new phone and only have the organist as a contact. She didn't want anyone else to talk to her. She didn't even want to work at the wedding planning business. She had millions and millions of dollars to last her a while.