Discovering a hidden talent

Later that night, Andrea was home from the hospital. The organist sat with Andrea on the couch and held her in her arms. Her tears continued to fall. The organist tried to fight back the tears but she was so overwhelmed by all that had happened but she was happy knowing that Andrea was home and safe. Soon, Bob and Lexi came over. Andrea was in shock. She had never seen Bob and Lexi and she felt overwhelmed. The organist put her arms around Andrea. Soon, Andrea walked to a long table that was set up like a banquet. As she was walking to the table, she fell to the ground. Bob and Lexi knelt beside her. They put her their arms around her and held her. 

Soon, the organist helped Andrea to the table. She sat with Lexi and Bob at the end of the table. There was so much food that there was going to be a lot of leftovers. Andrea enjoyed the food set out on the table. She ate enough to the point where she wanted to go to sleep. After supper, everything was all cleaned up. Later, Andrea snuck into the organ room. She was high up on a balcony. 

Soon, she began to play. It sounded so beautiful. The organ sounded so wonderful that when the organist heard it, she had no idea what was happening. Lexi and the organist followed the beautiful sound wondering what was going on. When the organist opened the door to the organ room. She watched quietly as she listened to Andrea play the organ. She had never imagined that she would ever have the power to play the organ. The organist knelt beside andea and wept. She was filled with emotion. Lexi put her arms around the organist  as she cried. 

"She sounds so wonderful." The organist said, who is she able to play the organ? Could it be the injury? The  injury must have had something to do with this. Andrea sounds so  beautiful on the organ. I just want to hold her in my arms. It is such an emotional moment seeing  Andrea playing the organ. I hope that I can continue to spend time with Andrea. What if she doesn't want to spend time with me anymore? I thought we were friends but I'm worried that she will leave me. I'm going to miss her so much."

"I'm sure that Andrea won't leave you." Lexi said she really cares about you. I'm sure that she wants to be with  you at all times. You and Andrea make great roommates. You are always there for Andrea when she needs you. I'm sure that she would love to hug you after she finishes playing the organ. She would do anything for you and when she feels better, maybe we can all go shopping. I want to make sure that our friendship grows. It means a lot to me knowing that we can be together. I promise that no one will ever hurt you."

An hour later, Andrea stopped playing the organ. The organist pulled her into her arms. She was sobbing her heart out. She was shaking so hard. Andrea snuggled closer to the organist. She felt her tears fall and it made her so emotional. Bob came into the room amazed. He smiled and stroked Andrea's hair he was so proud of her. The organist continued to hold Andrea. Bob kissed Lexi on the head. Then suggested that they leave to let Andrea and the organist have their moment together. This moment was so emotional and intense.