Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer

Finally Saturday had arrived. It was Andrea and Kendra's day off. Today they were going to a concert. They hoped that they would meet the organist who was playing in the concert. They would love to be composers and they could just imagine being famous composers and famous wedding planners. Little did they know that they may have to give up their wedding planning business. They were getting ready for the concert and all was well. Nothing was going to stop them from being a part of something so special. Little did they know that the organist was going through tough times and needed a friend to be with. 

Andrea was ready within minutes. She was so excited. She couldn't wait to meet the famous organist. She could just imagine everything that was happening. Later, Andrea and Kendra arrived at the concert. They were excited because they got front row seats. As the organist came on stage, she discreetly wiped away a t ear that fell from her eye. She sat at the organ and looked out over the crowd of people she felt overewhelmed and scared. She had gone through tough times and it was going to be hard to hold back the tears. 

"I hope we get to mmeeet the organist." Kendra said, she looks so beautiful. Her music sounds so pretty. I never thought that we would be spending our days off going to a concert. This is fogong to be a day that will be memorial. I hope we get to meet the organist. She looks wonderful in the red dress she picked out. The darkness is getting to me though. I'm starting to get tired. The only l8ght that is showing s the light on the organist. It  is starting to get later and later."

Soon, the concert ended. All the eppeople clapped and cheered they were all  proud of the organist. She had done so well at th3e concert and now it was time for the banwuet. Soon, the organist went backstage. Andrea and Kendra followed her. They couldn't wait to meet her. This was going to be a wonderful moment. They saw her on stage wiping tears away and they wanted to help the organsit through whatever she was going through. Nothing meant more to them than knowing that they could help someone in need. It was heartbreaking to see someone so heartbroken and sad.