Trapped in the candy factory

The next morning, Andrea and the organist were up and ready to go. They were going to go to the candy factory.  They were so excited and they hoped to come home with a lot of candy. They traveled for  a few hours before they reached the candy factory. Nothing was going to stop them from exploring the candy factory. Little did they know that they would be trapped in the candy factory overnight. Now it was time to get out of the car and explore the factory. The gates opened and the factory was open. All the candy was so colorful. 

""Everything looks so amazing!" Andrea said, I never imagined that we'd would be in such a wonderful place. We have to see if we can take some of this candy home. I could go for some chocolate. I have a big candy dish at home and it woul d be perfect for this. Now we need to find a ,map so that we can navigate through this place. I am just imagining all the candy we can take home in just one day. I just hope that we don't get lost in here. This place is very huge."

Time went by quickly. The organist was helping Andrea navigate through the candy factory. It was amazing and there was so much candy. Andrea had so much candy in a big bag and now it was time to go home. As soon as Andrea and the organist were ready to go, they went to the gate but it was locked! Now they were trapped in the candy factory. They were in so much fear that they were in tears. They cried and hugged each other as they realized that there was no hope. Would they ever get out of the candy factory?