The unconscious woman

Later, andea went to bed. It was a long day and now that she was a blessing to play the organ, she would be able to be there for the organist when she played in concerts again. She pulled the organist into her arms after getting into bed. The organist tucked her into bed and then began to read her a story. The story was so wonderful. It brought back memories of when's eh was a child. The fairytale book was so thick and colorful. Soon, Andrea was asleep. Soon, the organist put the book on the bookshelf. Then she went to her room to shed a few tears before bed.

The next morning, the organist woke up to the sound of the organ. It sounded so beautiful. The organist ran to her balcony. Andrea was at the organ and as the organist watched, she realized that she wasn't in tears this time and that was shocking because she was usually Simeon who would get all emotional. When Andrea was done playing the organ, the organist pulled her into her arms. When Andrea was done playing the organ, the organist pulled Andrea into her arms. She felt the tears but she didn't let them flow. 

"You are a natural at playing the organ." The organist said, I wouldn't dream of ever leaving you behind when I play at concerts. I would love it if you could come with me to all my concerts. Next year when it is time for me to play at concerts, will you join me? I will do anything to make sure that you are protected. No one will ever take you away from me. You always bring me so much joy and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to make it through my sadness."

Later, there was a knock at the door. The organist answered it and then Andrea pretended to be dead. The organist knelt beside her. In that time Andrea had pretended to be dead, she had fallen asleep. Darwin knelt beside her. She was breathing just fine but wasn't she responding? The fear grew intense. Although Darwin didn't show his fear, the organist saw it in his eyes and  she was fine with showing her fear, now it was time to wait it  out. Would Andrea be alright? She had to be alright. All the organist wanted to do was hold her in her arms and get back to making wonderful memories with her.