A child in danger. Will her life be saved?

Day went by and still Andre hadn't gotten over the break up. Soon, she decided that she no longer loved George. She decided to just move on with her life and ask Darwin to be her boyfriend. Little did she know that she would find a child in great danger. She snuck out of thotel and went to Darwins house. She hoped that she would be able to convince him be her boyfriend. Little did she know that she would soon regret her decision. When she arrived at Darwin's house, he was sitting on the balcony waiting for her. 

Andrea went onto the balcony and sat with Darwin. She was happy to see him. Soon, they turned on the news. The news that they heard was shocking. There was a missing child out in this world somewhere who may or may not be living. Now Andrea was desperate. She was going to find the lost child with the help her new boyfriend Darwin. She had her phone ready and she would be using as a GPS.  Soon, the adventure began. Andrea and Darwin were going to find the missing child and they were going to go and try to save her.

The journey went on for hours. Soon, the sun started to rise. Everything was going well and nothing seemed to to be going well. Suddenly, there was a distant cry. The car was at top speed. Darwin was determined to save the child. Andrea was ready to bring the child to safety and she would do anything that she could to help. It meant a lot to her knowing that a child was safe. For she couldn't stand to have the child being in danger. The car came to a stop later, Andrea found a child on the ground in great pain. 

"Oh no!" Andrea said, this is just terrible! What has happened to you? I will do anything to save you. The news had reported a missing child and I knew that it was up to me to save you. My boyfriend Darwin is here too and he is going to help. No one will ever hurt you. It is hard to believe that someone would leave a child as beautiful as you out in the cold. We need to go somewhere warm. We can't have ou out here in the cold much longer. Your could get very sick."

The child's name was Kelly and she had bee n abandoned  by her parents to suffer out in the cold. Andrea didn't say a word the rest of the drive back. She cradled Kelly in her arms as the car pulled up to Darwin's house. Andrea carried Kelly into a heated bedroom. She kissed her on the forehead. It was time for Kelly to rest. Andrea knelt beside Kelly. Darwin knelt beside Andrea. Andrea had tears in her eyes. It broke her heart to see that Kelly had gone through so much tragedy. She decided she would adopt Kelly and raise her.