The thanksgiving gathering

Andrea finally gave up. And brought the organist to the  gathering. She was so happy that she had brought her. The organist was happy to be by Andreas side. It meant everything to her knowing that the organist would be there for her. When the limo arrived to take Andrea and the organist to the gathering, the driver helped Andrea into the limo with her long dress. It was so long that it almost stuck out the door. The organist helped Andrea fix her dress sos that it would stay in the car. Now they were off to the gathering. 

"There are going to be so many people at the thanksgiving gathering today." Andrea said, we are going to have so much fun. I'm sure that when George sees you, he will regret what he had said and beg me for forgiveness. I want you to have a great time and it means a lot to me knowing that we can go to this fathering together. I just hope that nothing happens to you. I don't want George to send you away. It means more to me knowing that we can  all get along and be friends. I won't leave you." 

"I wouldn't ever dream of leaving you." The organist said, we have become such good friends and I promise to always be there by your side. I would be heartbroken if you left me. You always bring me so much joy. Ever since that day at the concert, you have always been there for me. I hope that I can do the same for you and I hope that we have a good time at the gathering. I want you to enjoy the time that you have with George and I hope that he doesn't break up with you. You and George make such a cute couple."

The limo Arrived at the big house. George greeted and3ea and when he saw the organist, he realized the reason why Andrea had brought her. After the organist had got done explaining her story he knew he had to bring her inside with him and Andrea. He felt bad for what he had said and he had to ask Andrea for his forgiveness. Soon, the party began. Everyone had such a good time. Andreas had a wonderful time with George and the organist and George's family really lied the organsit along with Andrea. 

The party went on for hours and hours until it was time to go back home. Andrea said goodbye to George and it was time to go home. Instead of going home, Andrea and the organist went to the hotel next to the mall so that tomorrow they could go Black Friday shopping. Andreas had an idea of what she would get the organist to r Christmas. It was going to be perfect and now it would be time to go. They would go to bed at 8PM and wake up at 12AM so that they would be there before all the people had arrived.