A weekend visit with George

The week went very well. Andrea and Kendra enjoyed themselves helping their bride plan her wedding. It was going to be a big fancy princess themed wedding with sparkly pink glitter everywhere and all of the bridesmaids would have huge pink flower bouquets. Andrea and Kendra both hope d that the wedding would be perfect for the bride. Now it was Saturday. It was George's weekend visit. Andrea was staying with him in his house. Andrea left a few hours after George arrived at home. It was time for her to go to his house to spend time with him. 

"I'll see you here on Monday." Kedra said, I will be working with our bride while you're gone and then I will update you on the progress that we have made. I hope that you have a good time with George and I hope that you are safe. I'm going to have dinner ready when you come home on Monday. The flower arrangements are done and now it's time to go dress shopping. We have to find the perfect dress in less than 8 months. The bride is very nervous. What if she doesn't find the most beautiful and perfect dress?

She hoped that nothing happened to George. She would do anything that she could to help him. Later, the car Later, George came to pick Andrea up. It was time to go to his house and hang out. All was going well and nothing could be better than Andrea hang out with the man she loved. The drive too an hour and 45 minutes into the drive, there was a traffic jam. Andrea was scared. She was worried that she would be in a car accident. She hoped that nothing would happen to George. She was going to to anything to protect him.