The sheet music sale

The organist got into the limo with her little white cat in her arms. It was only 3 weeks old and the organist looked her so much. Now it was time to go home and compose some more music. Tomorrow was the big music sale and the organist had over 600 pieces of music composed but she wanted to do at 600 more to have a big successful sale. When the limo pulled up to the building, the driver escorted Andrea and the organist to the penthouse. They were glad to be home. Andrea sat with the organist as she composed the music. She even helped her think of ideas for the music. 

The next morning, it was time to get up and get ready for the music sale. Andrea was excited to go and help the organist. After that, the wedding planning business would open. It was going to be so exciting to be able to work for Andrea. Now that the organist have a friend, alll would be well again. There may be hardships but she had a friend who would help her through everything. Later, the limo arrived at the music store. There were a lot of people in line already.  

The organist was sold out in just 15 minutes. She had made over 30,000 dollars. She split half of the money with Andrea and then they put it into their savings accounts. They were so excited and now it was time to go and celebrate. They wanted to go out to lunch and then they were going to go to the mall and go shopping. Their limit was 3,000 dollars so that they could save money for a vacation. They had a wonderful time at the music sale and now they would be paid once every week.