Preparing for a vacation

A few days after, Andrea was out of the hospital, the organist had decided that it was time to go on a nice 3 week vacation. It was going to be perfect. Nothing meant  more to the organist than knowing that Andrea was happy and Andrea was excited to go with the organist on a vacation. After all that she went through, she needed to close down her business for a while and go on a vacation. The organist pulled Andrea into her arms and held her. Her tears started to fall very rapidly. She was so overwhelmed with happiness. 

"I am so glad that you are home." The organist said, I couldn't imagine not having you here. You always bring me so much joy and our friendship means more to me than anything. I couldn't ask for anything more than being with you. I will always be here for you and I promise to make sure that no one hurts you. Making you happy means a lot to me and I will always be here to make sure that you happiness is in check. You will always be in my heart. I would do everything to make sure that we make wonderful memories."

Late that evening, Andrea and the organist started to get ready for their vacation. They were so excited. They had never imagined that they would ever go on a vacation. Now that they had the time, they would be able to go on a nice relaxing vacation. Nothing meant more to them than knowing that they would get to enjoy a nice vacation. Later, they went to bed. Tomorrow they would be going to the airport to go on their vacation to Illinois. It was going to be a fun and exciting time for them to enjoy themselves.