Black Friday shopping

The next morning, it was time to go Black Friday shopping. It was going to be so much fun and the organist could hardly wait to go into the store and  buy Andrea's gifts. She hoped that she would like the gifts that she would pick out for her. This would bee fun and hopefully no one would get lost in the mall. Later after entering the mall, Andrea and the organist won't their separate ways. They both went into different stores so that they didn't see the gifts that they were buying fo each other. The shopping trip was on. 

Peop;e enjoyed seeing Andrea and the organist. They were glad to help them. Later, the shopping became overwhelming. The organist had to hide the gifts that she bought Andrea. These gifts were a big surprise and she wanted it to be perfect. Now that Andrea and the organist had come back together, it was time for them to go to another store to go shopping. They were glad that they could enjoy the time that they had together. Now that they were leaving and going to another mall, they would be in a less overwhelming place. The mall that they were going to now wasn't as crowed. 

"The mall was crowed today." The organist said, I had a hard time finding you. I thought that I had lost you. If I had lost you, I don't know what I would have done. You bring me more joy than I could have ever asked for. Please don't leave me. If you leave me, then all would be lost! My heart was shattered when I thought that I had lost you. I will do anything that I can to keep you safe. All I want is for our friendship to continue to grow."