Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)

On Wednesday afternoon, Andrea and the organist decided to go horseback riding. This was going to be so much fun. Nothing was going to stop them from enjoying their night. They just hoped that all would be well. Little did they know that something truly terrible would happen on the trails. Time went on and nothing seemed to be wrong. All was well and Andrea enjoyed riding her horse but then the horse bucked and Andrea was on the ground. The organist was heartbroken. For she hadn't saved Ana Dre a and she was worried that she would lost her. 

"All is lost!" The organist said, there is no one to help me and Andrea has been in a horseback riding accident. I don't know how I'm going to save her. If I don't save her, she could die. I can't lose her after only knowing her for a few weeks. I hav3e to save her but I don't know how. I will never se her again. It just seems as if all hope is lost and I don't usually lose hope. I can't lose hope. I need to find help so that Andrea's life can be saved."

Later, someone came around the confer. The person was riding a horse and when he stopped, he saw Andrea and he knew he had to help the organist. She was going through tough times and he knew that Andrea was suffering. He helped the organist and all was well once again.