A heartbreaking separation

The next day, it was time for Andrea to get up and get ready for a date night with George. She had many hours to wait but at least she could get something to war in her closet of dresses. Later, she woke up and got dressed. After making breakfast, Kendra woke up and joined her. She enjoyed eating with her. Eating with Andrea was a good way to begin the day.  Andrea and Kendra sat out on the balcony. All was well and nothing could be better than just relaxing in the morning. Little did Andrea know that she would be in a long distance relationship. 

 "I hear this rumor that George is moving to California to college." Kendra said, he will be gone for a few years with breaks every weekend and every holiday. He's going to college to be an actor. He told me to tell you this because he was going to have to cancel the date had planned for you guys. I'm really sorry you had to suffer this. I know it's going to be hard for you but he is going to bring you a gift later today. He will always love you."

"Oh no!" Andrea said, summer hasn't even  started yet. We have to spend time together for at least two more weeks. You and I start our wedding planning career two weeks from now and I have to spend time George before he leaves. Maybe I can convince him to stay a little longer before college. I love spending time with him and I would do anything to be with him. He is everything to me  and we've been dating since high school. I'm going to miss him so much. What if we break up? I can't let this happen to us."

Later, George came over. He had a small whistle box wrapped in his hand. He smiled as he handed it to Andrea. She smiled back as she opened it. The box held a huge sparkling necklace. It was red and blue and it was so beautiful. George toook Andrea into his arms and kissed her. He was happ to give her this gift but now it was time for the heartbreaking separation. This was going to be the hardest thing that Andrea had to go through. Kendra watched close by and her heart had shattered! This was like the movie at the theater. 

"I;m really going  to miss you." Andrea said, we have had wonderful memories together. I hope that we don't end up breaking up. We are going to be so far away from each other. It is going to be hard for us to be together. I hope that we can see each other again soon. It means a lot to me knowing that I can be with you. I will do anything in my power to make sure that I can come and see you at least once a week. My wedding planning schedule is going to be full for the next 4 months but I bet I can make time for us." 

"I'm sure we can make time for each other." George said, I will be home every weekend and on holidays. It will be fun for us to go on dates. I will make sure that every weekend with you is special. It means a lot to me knowing that I can make you happy. We will arrange a special weekend next week so we can travel to the Empire State Building. It will be so much fun and I hope that we can go to a Broadway play next weekend. "

soon, George left5. It was time for him to catch the airplane to California and go to his college. He would be moving into a nice dorm with a kitchen. It was going to be fun for home to be able to cook his own food and enjoy all his classes. Nothing was g8ing to stop him from becoming an actor. He would have a lot of fun and he would be visiting Andrea every weekend and holiday. His college years would be very memorable. They would be cherished forever. Now it was time toot get settled in.