Sunday dinner with George

Later, on Sunday night. George came to pick Andrea up for dinner. She was excited. Tonight they were going to the fancy restaurant just 2 blocks away from the appartments. Andrea was so excited to travel to the restaurant and she wore her blue evening gown so she would loook nice for this occasion. George escorted Andrea into the restaurant. People turn to look at her and she looks so beautiful. There was a dance floor and everything looked perfect. Andrea hoped that George would dance with her tonight. That would  make tonight just wonderful tonight just has to be perfect. 

There's even a "Everything is perfect." Andrea said, I never thought we would be going to such a nice restaurant. It is perfect for us and there's even a dance floor in the middle. There are so many happy coupes dancing there. I enjoy all the fancy restaurants. They bring back all the wonderful memories we have had together. Nothing meens more to me than knowing that we can think of all the fun times we have had together. We have gone on so many new and exciting adventures and I will never forget the day we met it was a wonderful day and it was so memorable."

George thought back to that day. He remembered all the events that led up to this day. The day George and Andrea had meant was at a fancy restaurant. It was a nice crisp cold day in winter and it had been snowing hard. It was so cold that hardly anyone had gone outside but Andrea and her family had decided to go out to eat and then go back home. Little did she know that she would meet the man who would soon be the love of her life. This would be an exciting moment and her parents might stuggle to get her home.