Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely

Andrea and the organist were trapped in the candy factory for 14 hours. They were in so much freer. For they thought that that no one would come rescue them. They both cried as the time passed. It was hard to believe that no one would come to rescue them. They wished that they had never come to the candy factory and now they wanted thei money back. Their hearts had shattered knowing that they had no one to save them from this terrible place. It was cold and dark. The  organist held Andrea in her arms as she cried. 

"All is lost!" The organist said, I wish that we had never come here. It is so cold and I'm worried that you'll get really sick. I cant lose you. You always bring me so much joy and  if I lose you, then al will be lost. I wont t have anyone for be with me in tough times and I would never be able to be in a concert again. I'll lose all hope and sadness would linger with me forever. Please don't leave me. You have changed my life forever and I will always be here for you." 

"I won't leave you." Andrea said, you are so beautiful and so kind. You alway bring me great joy and even through were are stuck here, I know that we will do anything to protect each other. I will hold you in my arms and keep you warm. I won't let you freeze. You will always be in my heart and I promise that we will make so many wonderful memories together. Even through the tough times, we will always find a way to work things out. Even though were in a cold place, the thing that keeps me warm is knowing that we can always be together no matter what happens." 

It grew colder and colder. The wind blew in through the window. The organist put her head on Andrea's shoulder. Soon, someone broke into the factory bringing blankets and bowls of hot soup. The organist felt overwhelmed with joy knowing that she would be going back home with Andrea. Soon, the limo sped down the street. Andrea continued to hold the organist in her arms. Soon, Andrea opened the door to the penthouse. Andrea sat with the organist on the couch. The organist shed a a few tears of regret and happiness. Now that she was safe, all was well but she felt regret because she felt as if she had put Andrea through something tragic.