The opening of the wedding planning business

2 weeks later, it was time for Andrea and Kendra to begin their first day of their new business. They were so excited and they hoped that they would get lots of customers but at the same time, it would be very overwhelming. Now it was time to wait for people to start calling. Since Andrea and Kendra were working at their own business from home, they could do whatever they wanted while they waited for customers. They waited for hours but no one called. It seemed as if there wouldn't be anyone that needed help planning their perfect wedding. 

"We have waited for so long." Kendra said, I wonder when we are going to gert customers. I hope that we get some soon. We are only open until 4 and it's almost noon. Maybe someone will call sooner or later. We are only open for a short period of time but once we get some business going, then our hours will increase. I enjoy working in our business and I hope that we can earn money. We will split the money Half and half. Then when will putting in savings. It will be so much fun to go shopping together." 

Later, Andrea and Kendra got their first phone call. They made a policy that only one customer could come at a time. This was  great because then they wouldn't be so overwhelmed. Plus the other customers wouldn't be waiting for one of the other customers to get done. Later, the wedding planning began. Andrea had worked with the brin of getting a dress and Kendra was working with her on flower arrangements. This was going to be so much fun. Nothing was going to stop Andrea and Kendra from working and earning their money.  Soon, it would be time to close down and relax.