Chapter 11

Bucky's keys rattled as he unlocked his apartment door, opening the door for Amelia to go first. As he flicked on the light, she noticed that his apartment was practically empty. There was no decorations, no photos, nothing personal to him, it looked like no one had ever lived there. Bucky walked past her, picking up a pillow and a sheet that was laying on the floor, moving it to his bedroom. "Make your self at home." He opened a cabinet door in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle and two glasses. "Whiskey?" He offered her.

"I'm not a big whiskey fan, but why not." Amelia sat down in the sofa, putting her bag down by the side of it. Bucky made his drink and shot it back before pouring himself another one. He handed Amelia her glass and sat down beside her, taking another large swig from the glass. Amelia swirled her drink before taking a small sip, pulling a face as the alcohol warmed her throat. "He'll be okay you know."

"What?" Bucky sounded confused, trying to forget what had happened in the day.

"Steve. He'll be okay. Sam told me what happened, and that he's lucky to be alive. So if he survived the initial blast, then surly he can get through recovery." She said trying to help Bucky's mind rest. "He seems like a pretty tough guy." Bucky looked over too her, showing a sweet smile and a laugh.

"You have no idea..." He took another gulp of his drink. "He's saved my sorry ass too many times... and I couldn't even be there for him" He stood up and went over to the counter, making himself another drink.

"Hey, you know that it's not your fault right? You weren't even assigned to be there." He stood staring at her with a stern face, jaw clenched as he tapped his vibranium fingers on the counter. "Maybe you should slow down with the whiskey...." Her voice concerned for him. 

Bucky downed another glass, "In case you haven't noticed, I have pretty high tolerance to this kind of thing!" He sat back down next to her, this time bringing the bottle with him. Amelia sat with her half drunk glass between her legs, she felt like she had just made things worse by bringing up Steve. "Shit, I'm sorry if I sounded like a dick, it's just a lot to worry about."

Amelia gave him a side smile, taking a bigger sip from her glass, trying to keep up with Bucky. "Its okay, I understand."

"It's just that Steve's the only one who really understands everything that's happened. He got me out of Hydra and helped with everything they did to me. He stood up for me when no one else did. When we were younger it was always me protecting him, it's weird it being the other way around. " Bucky smirked thinking about the past. "He was such a dork back in the 30's. He used to wear newspaper in his shoes to make him taller." Amelia laughed with him. She could sit there listening to Buck talk about the past forever, it fascinated her.

"He'll be okay, Buck" Amelia placed her hand on his thigh to comfort him. The effects of the strong whiskey had clearly gone to her head, as her hand landed higher than his thigh. Her face turned bright red once she realised where she was, pulling away immediately feeling embarrassed.

Bucky smirked at her, loving how shy she had become, "It's okay Doll".  He was engulfed by her melted amber eyes.  He leaned closer to her, Amelia being irresistible to him. She stared back at him, her heart beating out of her chest. Amelia had made the move, their lips locked passionately, as he moved his hand to the back of her head, trailing it through her hair. Her hands sculpting his chest and back. She sat up on her knees, being a better height for him. Bucky traced his hands down her shapely figure, reaching her arse and scooping her on to his lap. He pulled her away for a second, his eyes trailing her features, "are you sure you-" Bucky was cut off by Amelia grabbing his face and kissing him even more passionately than before. She started to unbutton shirt, not breaking the connection between their lips. His hands on her hips, pushing her down, feeling his length hardened beneath her. Bucky let out soft moans as she sucked his neck, leaving a trail down on his chest. Using her hand she massaged him through his trousers, feeling how big he had gotten. He tugged the back of her top, wanting to take up off. Amelia lifted her arm up for him to take up off, revealing her red laced bra. She shuffled back on his lap, giving her room to unbuckle his belt and his trousers, getting on to her knees she stripped Bucky down to his boxers, showing more of his length. She got back up, sitting on his knee, kissing him intensely and caressing him. He pulled her away again, "You don't have to do this you know." Bucky panted.

"I want to Buck..." She looked at him seductively, still caressing him through his underwear.

"God, I love it when you say my name." He continued to lustfully kiss her, taking his boxers off for her, revealing all of his eight inches. Amelia licked down his chest, whilst holding his cock, slowly moving her hand up and down. Bucky let out a sharp moan as the sensation ran through his body. She got down on her knees once more between his legs. Her tongue lingered around his tip, teasing him. She licked from the base of his cock upwards, before putting the just the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue round it. Bucky's hands ran through the top of her hair, whist leaning his head back, biting his lip. She moved her head deeper on to him, making him moan intensely. She bobbed her head up and down, Bucky guiding her with his hands, being careful not to push her down, although it was hard for him not too. She kept her hand at the base or his cock, moving it with her rhythm. She filled her mouth with his length, it hitting the back of her throat making her gag. Bucky took his hands off her, placing them over his face as he nearly reached climax. His legs shook as she went faster, wanting to make him finish. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum if you keep going." His voice stuttered through his hands. Amelia didn't slow down. "Doll, I'm serious!" He said in between moans. Amelia stopped for a second and came up, looking at him. She wanted to pleasure him. Fully pleasure him. She went back down on him. With a couple of quick mouthfuls he came, breathfully moaning, his chest rising harshly. His cum filled her cheeks as she came off him. She traced her thumb over her bottom lip, getting anything that spilled out, and licked it off. Bucky lay there breathless, almost in shock at what Amelia had just done.

"You good?" She smirked as she sat next to him, finishing the rest of her glass. Bucky just laughed at her, licking his lips and smiling, before grabbing the bottle and taking a swig, still naked.

"I'm uh... gonna go clean up." He got up and waddled to the bathroom, his legs still shaking. Amelia took the bottle from his side of the couch and drank from it. She smiled to herself watching Bucky's little arse walk away from her, feeling confident with herself knowing she made him feel good, and that she had fully distracted him from worrying about Steve.

-

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Both hands on the phone please ahaha! Feeling a bit more confident writing stuff like this, so there will be quite a bit more to come.

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any idea suggestions, they're always welcome :)