Chapter 26

Amelia and Bucky had joined Steve, Nat, Thor, And Loki who were already sitting down in the dining hall. Thor had some things that he wanted to discuss with the group, most likely concerning Amelia. Nat saw Amelia walk in and lightly tapped the seat next to her, welcoming her to join. "You okay?" Nat whispered to her, noticing Amelia's leg shaking.

"Yeah I'm good, just a bit anxious is all." She whispered back. Loki and Thor were sitting heads of the table, with Steve and Bucky opposite the girls. Thor had already began to stuff his face with food before Amelia and Bucky had arrived, however it didn't make a dent in the amount of food that was sitting there. They all grabbed a relatively small portion of food as they made small talk, the group all feeling worried for what Thor might have to say. Amelia especially so, considering what she had told Loki about her mother.

"So..." Thor started with a mouth full of food, "taking into consideration of what Miss. Stone has shown us whilst she's been here," he waved around what looked to be a giant chicken leg. "And don't get me wrong we've loved having you here on Asgard, you've not shown to be a problem here."

"Brother, get to the point." Loki shouted out, getting annoyed at his brothers tendencies to ramble. He looked over to Amelia who was to anxious to eat anything, just pushing her food around the plate as her mind wondered to what Thor could say.

"Yes, sorry. Back to the reason you're all here." He took another giant bite of his food. "To cut a long story short, Amelia you're free to go." He continued being busy with his meal.

"Wait what?" Amelia looked around at the others, to see if she had heard correctly. "I can go home?"

"Yes, as long as you continue to show no danger, you're free to go." Thor took a large swig from his glass, before speaking again. "Considering you have seemed to take a liking to Loki, we have come to an agreement that he will travel back with you, and see to it that you stay on the right path."

Thank you, Amelia mouthed to Loki. He gave her a comforting wink from across the table as she grinned at him. Amelia started to enjoy her food as she felt more comfortable now, knowing that she could go back, and that she had Thor's trust now.

Bucky closed door behind him when they got back to their room, before grabbing Amelia's hand and pulling her close, picking her up and slowing spinning them round. "I'm proud of you, you know." Bucky smiled widely. He sat them both down on the bed, Amelia on his lap.

"What? Why?" She giggled, still on his lap as she tucked his hair behind his ear.

"You've come so far since we got here, I mean you found out you're a goddess for fucks sake." His hand twirled her hair which traipsed down her back.

"Yeah, and the fact that my mothers literally the goddess of death and that Thor thought I was on her side." She looked down, her smile fading.

"Hey..." Bucky pulled her closer using his hands around her hips, then brushing his hand through her hair. "Just because she's your mother, doesn't mean you're gonna turn out like her, okay. You're Amelia Stone..." He moved her hair from the side of her neck, "beautiful..." He pressed a slow kiss on her neck. "Sexy..." his kisses followed down to her collarbone, smirking as he did. "Smart..." his fingertips slid under her shirt and pulled it off in one swift movement. "Beautiful..." he slowly slid her bra strap off her shoulder, his lips tracing her soft skin.

"You already said that one." She giggled, putting her tiny hands on his face, smushing his cheeks together, making his lips pucker. She leant in and kissed his bottom lip, biting it gently before leaning back.

"I know, I just wanted to make sure that you knew it too." His ocean blue eyes gleamed at her.

"You're too cute, you know that right?"