Chapter 14

- Just forewarning you guys that this chapter is a lot longer than the other ones. I wasn't sure how to end it so I just kept writing. Enjoy :)

Bucky and Amelia had gone back to his apartment after making sure Steve had got back to the compound safely. Amelia had gotten changed into long sleeved black patchwork turtleneck, with a black skirt and boots, not forgetting Bucky's tags. This whole look complimented her small frame perfectly. Bucky had told her that it wasn't a formal party, just drink and some music, but she didn't want to look like a slob meeting his friends for the first time. So she threw together what she could with the limited clothes she brought with her.

Amelia was putting on some light makeup as Bucky was in the shower. As she was applying a nude lipstick, Bucky walked out the shower with just a towel around his waist. She peered over, looking at his damp, muscular body. HIs vibranium arm shining from the sunlight coming through the window. His hair was swept back, tucked behind his ears, still wet from the shower. "I have to say, you look pretty good for a 106 year old." She continued to admire him. Bucky came up behind her, wrapping his large arms around her. "Oh my god! Bucky you're soaking, get off me!" She shrieked, trying to wriggle out of his arms. Amelia was unsuccessful, as Bucky hugged her tighter.

"You've got to admit, I'm the best looking 106 year old you've met." Bucky chuckled letting her go.

Amelia stood up and looked in the full length mirror, attempting to do something with her hair. "I mean you're definitely in the top ten." She smirked at him, before looking back at the mirror, putting her hair up in a bun. Bucky strode over to her, his brows furrowed. Standing in front of her he picked her up, supporting her with his hands under her legs. She wrapped herself around his waist, her heart beating intensely.

"Just the top ten?" He questioned, lying her down on the bed, keeping himself on top of her, his towel barely staying up.

"Okay, maybe top five..." Her breathing grew heavier, nervous for what could happen.

Bucky moved her legs back up, so that they were hooked over his back, their faces practically touching. "I know you don't want to be late, but you look amazing in that, and I'm trying not to kiss you senseless right now." He leant his forehead against hers.

Amelia traced her thumb over Bucky's bottom lip, "Your right, I don't want to be late..." She teased before putting her lips closer to his, not yet making the connection. He caressed the side of her body slowly with his hand, before giving in and kissing her hungrily. Their tongues ravenous for each other, their lips in an unbreakable bond. Bucky turned them over, letting Amelia sit on top of him. She could feel him start to grow already. She held off the kiss, leaning back. All Bucky wanted to do was take her, there and then, but Amelia had other plans. She dismounted him, standing up and giving him a teasing smirk. "Get dressed, we don't want to keep them waiting." She bit her lip as she stood in the door way before walking away. Bucky threw his arms back above his head, grinning and giving a loud huff. Amelia laughed to herself as she entered the kitchen, knowing exactly what she had done to him.

-

As they reached the compound, Amelia grew nervous. She was never got at meeting people, or being in big groups, so this made her especially anxious. Bucky had picked up on the fact that she would always pick her fingernails when she was worried. He stopped just before they got to the door, grabbing her hand and pulling her back to him. Amelia looked up at him with her big innocent eyes. He placed his hand on her cheek and she nestled into it. "You don't have to worry, they're going to love you." He smoothed his thumb across her cheekbone. "And anyway, you'll be by my side all night, so I won't let anything happen." He tilted her head up and gave her a little peck, before stepping up to the door.