Chapter 33

TW: This chapter contains torture as well as the use of needles and drugs.

Bright lights scorched Amelia and Peters eyes as the door opened. Amelia stood up strong, her hands glowing, ready for what faced her. She lunged forward a little, before forgetting that her ankle was chained, it tugging on her. Her eyes landed on the tall, rugged body that was Murphy. Her sight instantly darted to the right to see Bucky tied to his chair, exhausted from the torture.

"Bucky" Worry and sadness laced her voice. She tried to move forward, but was unsuccessful.

Murphy leant against the doorframe with his arms crossed, knowing that he couldn't be harmed by any of them. "Hello Princess, good to see you're awake now." He smirked cockily.

"Don't fucking call me that. I'm not your princess." She spat at him. Knowing now that only a doorway separated her and Bucky made her feel safer, even if she couldn't see a way out of this situation.

"D-don't talk to her like that M- Murphy..." Bucky drearily spoke, his head barely holding itself up.

Murphy peered over to him and scoffed, ignoring him. He stepped away from the doorway and slowly tread towards Amelia.

Peter shot up and tried to get his attention, "leave her alone!" He yelled.

Murphy turned his head and tutted. "Really kid? What're you gonna do? Really?" He taunted. Peter pushed his foot out once Murphy was close enough and kicked him in the crotch. Murphy however caught his foot right before he did. "Oh kid, you're gonna wish you never did that." He grabbed peters foot with his other hand and sharply twisted, it's breaking with ease as if Peter was just a toothpick to break.

The crack of peters bones made Amelia's skin crawl, "Peter!!" Amelia screeched as Peter fell to the floor, clutching his broken ankle, tears streaming down his face. "You fucking monster! He's just a kid!" Her eyes began to darken, her powers taking over from the building rage. The light in the opposing room began to flicker, gaining Murphy's attention.

"There she is... there's the Amelia I've been waiting to see." He chuckled, "if he's just a kid... then why did you bring him, you knew what kind of danger you were getting into surely?" His words pushed her.

Amelia grit her teeth as a burning sensation resonated through her chest. She clenched her fists as she felt her powers grow stronger, angrier.

Murphy edged towards her, being just out of her reach. "And to come here with no back up plan..." he sucked air through his lip, "you're either stupid or reckless. I mean seriously, you call yourself a goddess but what are you going to do? Hm? So far you've done fuck all." He laughed to himself. 

"Amelia don't..." a harsh mumble came from Bucky, who could nearly see what was going on, but he could still sense that it wasn't going to end well, either way.

Amelia could hear Bucky, her thoughts too focused on wanting to hurt Murphy. A dark mist became to resonate from her fists, a more forceful power than what she had learnt with Loki, something stronger.

Murphy eyed her up and down, intrigued by what he saw. "Come on Princess, do your worst." He toyed.

Amelia looked back at her chained ankle. With a swift movement of her leg, the chain snapped, making Murphy jolt back surprised. "Do my worst?" She slowly stepped towards him. "You've been torturing the man I love and now you've hurt my friend..." Murphy began to back away towards the door. "I don't think you want to see my worst."

Murphy swiftly ran out the door and slammed it shut, bolting it from the other side, plunging the room into darkness.

Amelia snapped out of her power, knowing that she had scared off Murphy for a little while. She lit her hand so that she could see Peter, before rushing over to his aid. "Fuck... fuck I think it's broken." Amelia tried to help but every time she touched peters foot he would scream out in pain.