Chapter 29

-13 years ago-

Bucky sat there and watched the other soldiers train against each other. Usually he would be the main target in training, but his metal arm had been damaged during a mission, meaning he had to have some work done on it as he watched.

One of the soldiers, a woman, particularly peaked his interest as she was becoming more skilled than the others. (Face claim Lindsey Morgan) She walked over to Bucky, taking a sip of water from one of the guards, "hey soldier." Her voice changes seductively tying to get his attention. Bucky ignored her, knowing he'd get in trouble with the guards if he spoke to her. "Still playing hard to get with me?" She smirked, taking off her jacket to reveal her skimpy top, showing off her cleavage. Bucky looked up at her and grunted, before looking away.

"Rebekah, come on!" One of the other soldiers shouted from across the room, "or are you too tired for another right?" He taunted. (Face claim Richard Harmon)

"Oh you're on!" She took another drink and spat it out on the floor before rushing back to the fight. Rebekah clearly had the upper hand, her skills were unmatched. The guy had clearly not been doing right by the guards, having cuts and bruises on his face, and marks by his shock collar. Rebekah on the other hand was practically clean of bruises, the odd couple around her neck from the collar, but that was it.

Later that evening Rebekah had snuck into Bucky's cell. It was cold and lifeless, no place for someone to live in, his cell was unlike hers as she shared it with the other soldiers. "Late meal I see..." she strutted in, closing the metal door quietly behind her.

Bucky grunted in response as he shoved what could to be called food into his mouth. "Oh come on... not even a word? There's no guards about..." she leaned against the wall, running her fingers through her partly braided hair. "Can you even talk?" She taunted him.

"I can talk... I just choose not to." He pointed out, scraping his plate.

Rebekah moseyed over to him and sat down on the metal framed bed beside him. "So soldier... you gonna show me your moves?" Her lips traced his ear.

"Get the fuck off." He put bluntly, shoving her away with his metal hand on her shoulder.

Rebekah picked herself off the floor and dusted herself off. "Fine, suit yourself, I was only trying to be nice." Before reaching the cell door, she turned around to see if Bucky was watching her. He wasn't. His eyes kept focus on the concrete floor between his feet, not looking up for even a second. Rebekah scoffed before leaving his cell, being careful not to alert any guards as she did so.

-2 months later-

Hydra has specifically assigned The Winter Soldier to a mission which included keeping Rebekah safe, a bodyguard if you would. Rebekah's mission included taking out a high level threat, however it had been requested to be done a specific way. She had been told that she would have to seduce the man in order to get close enough, without things looking suspicious. It was a big deal that she got this right as it was her first 'in the field' mission, meaning that the winter soldier was assigned to keep her safe. Rebekah also being one of the most skilled in her group, meant that Hydra couldn't afford to loose her.

Rebekah entered the living room of the hotel room they were staying at. "how do I look?" She was wearing a black skintight dress, with a low cut front which showed off her breasts, which she accompanied with a necklace that sat perfectly between them.

Bucky glanced up at her from cleaning his gun, "fine."

"Really, Is that it? Fine? I need to look more than fine, I need to look fucking fantastic!" She strutted over to the full length mirror and touched up her lipstick, before admiring her curves.