Chapter 34

I'm gonna put this at the top again but TW: Heavy topics in this chapter. There is some talk of Non-con but it's not described in detail.

Amelia sat strapped to a chair, her arms and legs buckled to it, her head strapped back with a cloth gagged in her mouth. All she could do was watch as Murphy and Rebekah dragged Peter out of the cell. He remembered Amelia telling him not to fight if they tried something like that, in fear that something worse would happen. They tossed him around the room and out through a doorway, unable to be seen by Bucky or Amelia. 

Rebekah slammed the door to where Peter was and turned back to the pair, "Now the fun begins." she clapped her hands together with a wicked smile on her face.

"Please... just don't hurt her." Bucky pined.

Rebekah rolled her eyes in frustration, "is that all you ever say?"  She traces a blade across Amelia's cheek, it not being hard enough to make a mark, but just enough to make her heart race. "Don't hurt her... please Rebekah... just don't hurt her." She mocked sarcastically. "You should really be more worried about yourself Buck."

"You should really be watching what we give you." Murphy made a remark to him, referring to a pill they gave Bucky before dealing with Peter.

"What the fuck! What did you do?" Bucky regretted asking.

Rebekah strutted over to him, sitting in him lap, making him wince from his injuries. "What did you think was going to happen soldier? You really thought after all this time, that I'd see you and not try something... come on, you miss me... admit it." She caressed his face with her palm.

Bucky spat back at her, "you sick fuck."

Rebekah wrapped her hand round his throat, looking back at Amelia as she tightened her grip. Amelia's heart broke as she guessed what Rebekah was talking about, considering their history. "Don't tease me like that soldier." Rebekah smirked. "You can feel it working already can't you..." she bit her lip, moving around on his lap to feel him beneath her.

"You fucking bitch...." Bucky's breath hitched as his voice broke, knowing now what she had done, feeling the pill of viagra they had slipped him take its effects.

"The thing is baby... it doesn't work unless you actually want it... and I know you want it." Rebekah proceeded to lick up Bucky's neck, making hold back a moan. "Don't resist, it'll be worse for you, or her..."

Bucky peered over Rebekah's shoulder, looking at Amelia strapped helpless to the chair. "If I do this...will you let her go?" He questioned through his grit teeth.

"If you don't do this, or give me the information I want, then I'll make Murphy take full advantage of her... it'll be easy with how helpless she is right now-"

"No! Don't... I- I'll play along." Bucky gave in, in hopes of keeping Murphy off Amelia. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry." To her before Rebekah began to do as she pleased.

Murphy held Amelia's head up by her hair, making sure that she watched every bit of it. If Amelia dared to shut her eyes from this nightmare, Murphy would force a blade across her bare arms. She watched as much as she could, but when Rebekah unleashed Bucky's restraints so that he had more freedom, she couldn't watch. It was as if he enjoyed it. Taking over. Being dominant with her.

As Murphy delve the blade into her skin, she let herself feel the pain. Anything was better then watching Bucky do that. Amelia hoped that it was just so that he could get it over with, but she would help but dwell on the thought that he had missed being with Rebekah. Hearing their mixed moans broke Amelia's barely bandaged heart, a tear falling down her cheek as Bucky finished.