Chapter 25

-
can people just let me know if you can see the chapter image, because I know a few people can't see it.

Enjoy the read :)
-

Amelia rolled over to a cold Buckyless side of the bed, she sat up at look around the room before noticing him leaning over the balcony naked. Amelia smirked and bit her lip and she admired his plump arse. She scooted herself over the side of the bed, putting on her Lacy black bra that she was wearing the night before, matching her underwear. She wandered over to join Bucky on the balcony, gliding her fingers down his vibranium arm, cupping her hand under his. "Good morning sleepy head." Bucky smiled, kissing the top of her head.

"You're up early." She slipped under his arm and leaned back into his chest, his arms wrapping around her tightly.

"Couldn't sleep." He cuddled her more, swaying with her in his arms. Bucky could feel her arse moving against his body, making his cock grow as she rubbed against it. She turned around to face him, looking up at him as her hand teased his exposed crotch. "Doll..." he whispered down into her ear, then looking over the view of the balcony. No one could see that they were naked as they were too high up, plus the balcony had a solid marble railing.

"I never paid you back for last night." She got on her knees, looking up at him as she stroked his cock.

"You don't have to..." Bucky said, his breathing becoming more intense.

"I want to..." she smirked, keeping her hand at the base of him, her tongue circling around his tip. As she stated to put her mouth around him, Bucky grabbed hold of the railing with one hand, and the other on her head. She carried on bobbing her head up and down on his cock, as well as using her tiny hand to help, pumping in the same motion.

"Jesus Doll... f-fuckk" he moaned, wrapping her hair around his fist, keeping a tight grip as she sucked. Amelia kept sucking him, picking up the pace, making sure to go deeper with each stroke. She barely got over half way down his dick before she stared to gag as it hit the back of her throat. "Oh...Good girl" Bucky groaned as she looked up to him, his hand gripping her hair even tighter. She kept her pace, making his cock throb more as it rubbed against her lips, using her tongue to pleasure him even more. "If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum baby." He moaned in between breaths.

Amelia stopped, sitting into the back of her legs, "do you want me to stop?" She teased smirking up at him.

"Fuck no." He grabbed her chin, putting his thumb in her mouth, making her suck it. He took it out and held his cock up again for her. She took it in her mouth, trying to reach the base and almost making it before gagging once more, making her feel insatiable to Bucky. She carried on sucking faster, using her hand at the base. Bucky leant his head back as he gripped the railing with one hand, and pushed her head slightly with the other as he felt him self climax. "Ohh, f-fuck" he came in her mouth, it filling up her rosey cheeks, her swallowing his load. She wiped the corners of her mouth with her finger before licking it as she got off her knees and stood up.

Amelia gave him a wink before walking off, but not before Bucky could slap her arse, leaving a bright red mark in the shape of his hand. Bucky followed her inside and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. As he ran the water he heard Amelia walk in, "think you could go again?" She said in a seductive tone, slowly slipping her bra off.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with Amelia?" He joked softly, pulling her into his waist and kissed her shoulder, before stepping into the shower.

-

"You've got to keep your focus, otherwise it's not going to work." Loki summoned another one of his doubles.

"Are you sure I can actually do this? Maybe I don't have that ability?" Amelia sighed, rolling her eyes at him.

"It's not whether you have the ability or not, it's whether you have the determination for it to work." He leaned back against one of the pillars, letting the other him charge towards her.

Amelia closed her eyes and tried to focus, feeling her power run to her fingertips. She put her arms out in defence hoping that her power would come through and protect her. Bright yellow orbs started to glow from her palms as she reached out to grab Loki's double. As she grabbed his arm her power instantly faded, "Fuck!" Amelia yelled out. "I told you! I can't fucking do it!" She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration, before taking a swing at the wall next to her. She groaned out in pain as she held her knuckles, taking deep breaths. "Shit.." she whispered to herself.

Loki rushed over as he saw her make a dent in the crumbled wall, "Amelia, you have to keep control of yourself."

"We'll it's pretty fucking hard when nothings working!" She spat at him.

Loki took her bleeding hand, "hey, watch the language." He said softly, trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, okay. There's just something about being here that's getting me all worked up." She huffed.

Loki placed his palm over her knuckles, it glowing a neon green, healing her bloody cuts. "It's your connection to this place... to your mother. It's making you stronger, which could explain your outbursts." Loki explained.

Amelia paused for a moment, thinking things over. "Loki..."

"Yes princess?" They both walked over to the bench where they sat down.

"Would it be possible for her to contact me? Like... telepathically?" She kept her head down, running her thumb over her freshly healed knuckles.

"Amelia..." he held her hands in his, her looking up at him, "has Hela been speaking to you?" His voice more concerned.

"It- it was one time... but I can't stop thinking about it." Amelia sighed, feeling guilty for not telling him. "Please don't tell Thor, I- he won't let me leave otherwise."

"I'm going to have to speak to him, Princess, but I'll convince him to let you leave. From what I've seen so far, you're not a threat, but with my sister trying to contact you... I'm not sure how he'll react."

"I understand." Amelia stood up, shaking off her hands, "come on, let's get back to it."