Chapter 32

(TW: torture)

Okay so in these next couple of chapters there's gonna be a few different Trigger warnings, some more than others. Im not going to post a TW at the top of every chapter as the description for this story says about the TW that will be in it.
So just as a warning, there will be some heavy topics being introduced in the next couple of chapters.

Enjoy :)

-

A faint ringing noise faded out as Amelia began to wake up, feeling the cold surroundings as she tried to get her bearings. Trying to look around, all she could see was darkness. No light, no movement, nothing. She heard a rumbling groan from the other end of the small room.

"Peter...?" Amelia called out in a whisper. As she tried to move she quickly realised her ankle was chained to the railing behind her.

"Amelia? Where are you?" She could here the panic in peters voice, his chains starting to rattle as he tried to move.

"It's okay Peter, I'm just over here, don't worry... is you're foot chained too?" She tried to comfort him.

"My arms are tied behind me... shit." Some more metal rattling echoed around the room. "My web shooters are gone."

"Shit... hold on I'll see what I can do." Amelia focused her mind so that she could use her powers, remembering only a little of what Loki had taught her. She managed to create a faint light from her palm, just enough so she could look around the room. The room was completely empty, apart from a thick concrete pillar in the middle, and a cold metal door at the side. "Hey, I can see you now." She forced a smile as Peter looked over at her, from the side of the pillar.

"Shit, your arm..." Peter stared at her.

Amelia looked down at her left arm to see a thick trail of blood running down. She pulled up the top of her sleeve to see deep slash below her shoulder. "Fuck... I don't know how I didn't notice that before..." She tore the bottom part of her shirt off to make a tourniquet, wrapping around her arm. She glanced over at Peter, her eyes scanning to see if he was hurt at all. "Are you okay? Did they get you?"

"No, no, I'm all good, just a bit nauseous is all." He responded quickly.

"That'll be the chloroform..." Amelia rubbed her forehead, still trying to shake off the effects. Amelia watched Peter as he stared at the door, clearly trying to focus on something, "what is it?"

"Shh, I'm trying to listen..." he put his finger up to her. "There's.... Two- no three voices..."

"Bucky?"

"Hold on..." he shushed her again. "There's a woman talking... something about... oh my god..."

"What? What is it?" Amelia tried to stand up to get closer to the door, but the shackle wouldn't let her get any closer.

"It's Bucky... they..."

"They what, Peter!?"

"They're torturing him..."

-

Muffled shrieks and grunts filled the air as Rebekah pushed against his stitched wound. "I told you, I'm not telling you shit." Bucky spat out some blood from the previous punches.

"Oh you'll tell me... or I'll just have to have some fun with your little girlfriend...Or maybe I'll let Murphy have some fun with her..." she smirked glancing over at the metal door.

"Please, I'm begging you, don't hurt her."

"Or what about her friend, Murphy. What do you think? He'd be fun to mess with." Rebekah ignored Bucky, Murphy chuckling in response.