Chapter 39

"Oh, come on baby, I know you want to." A woman's voice calls out to Bucky. "Please... for me?" She asked innocently. 

Bucky giggled back, "Shh, you know I can't." He mumbled sleepily. He felt a hand caress his chest, it going lower. "Okay okay fine, but we have to be quiet, we can't let the others hear us." He smirked. 

"Oh baby, how I've missed you." Her hand went lower. Bucky felt it grip around him. "Looks like you've missed me too..." She licked around his tip, making Bucky gasp, "Soldier..." a whisper caressed his ear.

Bucky shot up in his bed, sweating and gasping "Fuck" he said between breaths. He switched on the lamp next to him, his eyes darting around the room. Nothing. 

-

"Anything?" Bucky asked sternly, chucking down his leather jacket as he barged in to the room. 

Natasha flicked some information on to the screen, "nothing really, we've still only got their last location, and nothing since then, not a trace. Sorry Barnes."

A look of disappointment washed over Bucky's face. "Nothing? At all?" He questioned, his hands leaning against the table. 

Natasha shook her head, "It's as if they've fallen off the face of the earth."

"Well if anyone knew how to completely disappear, It would be those two." Steve pipped up, walking over to Bucky.

Images of Rebekah flash through his mind, but not the ones he wants there. "Fuck!" He slammed his fists down, forcing everything on the desk to jump up and fall over. Before anyone could say anything, he stormed out.

Arriving at the facility, he bit his nails as he stormed down the halls to Amelia's room. All he could think about was his dream. Dreams. These same dreams had been reoccurring every couple of nights, If he could get to sleep at all that was. 'Why?' He kept thinking 'why that'. It's not exactly like he enjoyed it, he was forced to do it. Somewhere in the back of his mind he couldn't help but think differently. 'No'.

As he got to Amelia's room he saw that everything had changed, the bed was made and all of her things had gone. "Amelia?" He called out. 

"Sir?" A nurse collared to him from the ward desk. 

Bucky ran over, trying not to panic, but it getting the better of him. "Where is she? is she okay? What happened?" He flooded the nurse with worried questions.

"Did nobody tell you? She was discharged this morning." The nurse showed him the discharge papers.

Bucky's eyes scanned the papers. She was discharged. "Who... Who picked her up?" he questioned.

"A guy, he said he was her brother. He seemed pretty eager to get her out. She seemed okay with it, and she had finished all the treatment we had for her last week, so she was ready to be discharged anyway." the nurse explained.

'Her brother?'  Thor and Loki had been off planet for months, and Steve would had told him if he picked her up, plus the nurses know him. Hell, everyone knows him. Bucky's mind went crazy, only thinking the worse. "Murphy." He uttered.

"Excuse me sir?" The nurse asked. Bucky handed the papers back before running down the corridors. Before getting on his bike, he called Steve, "It's Murphy, he's got her again, he's fucking got her again." silence fell on the call. "Steve!" Bucky yelled.

"yeah, no I'm here, What? Murphy has her? H-how?" Everyone was just as confused as Bucky. no one had any idea about what had happened. 

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Bucky hung up the phone before starting up his bike and going.