chapter 17

-Content warning: this chapter contains some strong 18+ themes, some include smutt, abuse, and other minor themes.-

- This chapter is another long one so enjoy :) -

After spending most of the day at the compound messing around with Sam and redwing, the headed back to Bucky apartment. Amelia still had to pack her things ready for her flight that evening.

As they walked down the hallway of Bucky's apartment block, all Amelia could think about was how much she was going to miss him, and miss spending time in his life.

Before opening the door to his apartment, Bucky stopped and took both of Amelia's hands in his. "What are you doing?" She giggled at him, but his face became deadly serious.

"I wanna do something before you leave tonight." Bucky stared into her eyes as they stood by his door.

"Do what?" She said enticed by him.

"This..." Buck leaning into her, swiftly placing both of his cold hands on the sides of her face, locking lips passionately. Their tongues intertwined while Amelia traced her hands over his back, pulling herself closer to him. He pulled his lips away for a moment, looking down into her golden orbs before getting straight back to it. He moved his cold metal hand down to her waist and under her top, sending a chill up Amelia's spine. With the other hand he opened the door, not letting do of her as they stumbled back into the apartment. Bucky closed the door by gently pushing Amelia against it, taking his jacket off and kicking his shoes away in the process. Amelia tugged at the back of his shirt, lifting it over his head. Bucky hiked her leg up to his side, sliding his hand slowly down her thigh and placing it on her arse. She wrapped her arms around is neck as he picked her up, keeping the intensity of the kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she planted short kisses down his neck, her back pressed against the door.

"God I want you so bad right now." Bucky moaned, as he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck.

She leaned up to his ear and whispered heavily, "Then have me."

With those words he hoisted her up above his hips, both hands supporting her arse as his erection grew stronger for her. He carried her through his apartment, bumping into the table in the middle but not caring, solely focusing on keeping his lips interlocked with hers. Once they reached the bedroom, Bucky fell back onto the bed, Amelia straddling on top of him. He sat up as he lifted Amelia's top off, landing kisses on the top of her shoulders and chest. Amelia took one of his hands and licked up the side of his thumb before kissing the tip of it, teasing him. She grabbed his other wrist and pinned his arms down above his head, Bucky grunting in the process as he disliked how submissive he was being made. She leaned up and licked down from his fingertip to elbow, before moving to his ear, sucking his lobe. Bucky let out a little moan at the unfamiliar sensation. She gazed into his eyes, smirking, before continuing to kiss him down from his neck to his stomach, leaving red marks as she did.

He quickly sat up, wanting to take control again, he put his hand under her hair, tilting her head to the side as he sucked on her neck. With his metal hand, he placed it on her hip, pushing her down further on his lap. She could feel his harness through his trousers as she started to grind on him. He shuffled them both to the edge of the bed so his legs dangled off, giving them a better position. As he kissed lower to her breasts, he gently pulled the straps off her shoulders. Amelia unhooked her bra from behind, letting him know that it was okay, after all this would be the first time he had seen them. He pulled the bra off her front, chucking it across the room. Bucky held her up by placing a hand on her back as his lips began to brush around her nipples. Amelia clenched her thighs as her back arches slightly at the sensation. Bucky noticed this and began to move his chilling metal hand up her thigh and under her skirt, to where he felt a thin strap of her underwear. He looked up at her as his fingers moved down, feeling her already soaked pants. She leant her head back, pushing her petite chest closer to his face, as his thumb applied pressure through her underwear.