No. 20

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

you know the vibes.... MATURE CONTENT

Levi and Norene watched the move diligently. Norene still star struck by the entire event. She was so happy she finally got to watch a film on the big screen.

They were maybe halfway through when she felt Levi's pink graze against hers. Norene hesitated before linking hers around his. Which gave Levi the indication that it was okay to hold her hand. He laced their fingers together and they continued to watch the movie.

"And now Ms. Monroe will dramatically fall." He whispered in her ear as she rested her head on his shoulder. "No she does not need him she will be strong." Norene contested. They watched the scene in anticipation to see who was right of the two head strong individuals.

As he predicted Marilyn collapsed in dramatic despair. Norene laughed at his accuracy. "You make film no fun."

He smirked and went back to watching. "I can make film a little more fun for you if that is what you want." Norene turned to look at him with her mouth agape. His hands danced on her knee before he rested them on her thigh.

Norene and him looked at each other before she slowly nodded. She wanted something more.

"Levi." She giggled as he gave her thigh a squeeze which tickled her.

Levi smirked while sliding his hand further up her skirt. "You never got to be young and reckless?" He whispered in her ear.

Norene slowly shook her head no. "I was a little reckless...but never in this way." She tilted her head a little giving him more access.

"Never went to a drive in and got felt up by some immature bozo?" He chuckled. Norene shook her head no again as he got higher.

"You really missed out on the experience." He stated sarcastically. He pulled Norene a little closer before trailing his nose along the column of her neck. A soft sigh escaped her lips at his gentle teasing. He knew she wanted more. This touching, this playful touching would drive her crazy!

She had been craving him for days. He waited so long when he could've had her at the house for this? It didn't make sense. He wasn't making sense.

If he wanted her why did he wait so long and then take her here-

...Oh my

It finally clicked in her head. This wasn't just him giving her the dream she had of wanting to see a drive in movie. She was going to have sex in a drive in movie theater.

He was fulfilling her sexual fantasy. She had two choices he was giving her the choices. She knew Levi's lips never would cross the line unless she allowed it to be crossed. She could end the night. Or she could indulge in her curiosity of how this man was going to f*ck her.

His eyes were so penetrating as he anticipated her answer. Norene licked her suddenly dry lips as she thought about what was going to happen next. She thought back to her dream and clenched her thighs together.

It wasn't unheard of blacks and whites sleeping around together. The black men back home did it all the time. However She knew Black women were held to a stricter standard and it usually was unheard of for a white man to respectfully want to please...but the opportunity was right here. She wasn't looking for love. She was looking for her mind to be blown.