No. 56

Side note: I've been getting so much male attention over the span of the last two weeks I'm overwhelmed💀

Like even the hottest bouncer asked for my number😭 idk what's happening everyone stay away😭😭

anyways enjoy.

There was not much for Norene to do to prepare for family dinner after her shower. She was tired admittedly after working her self so hard after barely making it a week after giving birth to Lu. But she had so much she though needed to be done, however she was now halted. In fact she was being held hostage by her husband who had a strong arm around her waist preventing her from going else where.

After petty bickering Norene lost and Levi won. Norene was a sore loser but listened and stopped perfecting the house. The happy and stressed couple waiting for the arrival of their families.

Lucas sleeping on his fathers chest and Ava on Norene's hip. "Relax." He kissed behind her ear. "I'm perfectly calm." She smiled plastically. Levi deadpanned her. "Nori stop it it's fine."

Norene exhaled. "Lee this is a big deal! We are introducing our families to each other our very different families." Levi nodded. "I know and if we don't panic and remain in control it will go fine."

Norene huffed and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm going crazy Leviticus I swear."

"Mommy." Ava laid her head on Norene's shoulder matching her mother's movement. "Yes baby?"

Ava pointed at the ground where one of her toys laid. "What do you say?"

"Pwease?" Ava pouted her lip. Norene smiled squatting down to pick it up. "Ugh Ava you are getting heavy Or I'm just weak." Norene poked her belly.

"My baby girl is a big girl." Levi leaned over and kissed Avas head. Ava nodded "I big." Norene giggled at her before glaring at Levi. "How am I holding the big baby and you're holding the little one?" She tilted her head.

"Not sure how that happened." Levi shrugged playing with the soft curls on Lucas's head.
Norene squinted her eyes at him. "Baby hogger... I don't want boys. I want four girls." Norene mocked his voice again.

Levi chuckled hanging his head down and shaking it. "You are such a brat Norene geez."

Norene stuck her tongue out earning a firm hand on the bum. "Levi!" She scolded. "Not in front of the innocent children." She joked with him.

She was right about what she said early. He did get way more touchy and needy when Norene was recovering from her pregnancy which is probably the most inconvenient time.

"I miss you." He smirked. Norene hummed. "Don't worry I'll take care of...." She looked down at his pants before looking back up at him. "This later."

Levi's smiled brightened. "You still wear that pink nightgown? Haven't seen it in a while." He licked his bottom lip quickly. Norene grinned. "Of course... would you like eye candy?" She purred. Levi's eyes darkened as he was anticipating the glorious fellatio he was going to get tonight and a pretty little view of Norene in his favorite nightgown of hers.

Before the two reckless adults could their dirty talking a knock was heard at the front.

Levi reluctantly looked away from his sweetest temptation and let her go to open the door for his family. "Hello momma come on in." Levi smiled kissing her cheeks. "Oh my goodness! It really is a baby boy! I thought you were joking because you sounded so happy when you called." Lily teased him.