No. 28

Levi and his niece Madeline🤍

Norene was back on her routine. She and Levi returned on Monday at precisely 6 in the morning.

Both parties didn't want this weekend to end. The begrudgingly packed their things and got dressed.

Since they left at 3 am she couldn't help but fall asleep during the ride. When they arrived back in the house Levi and Norene shared one last look at each other before going back into hiding.

"Norene you're back!" Lily exclaimed holding a 3 year old girl on her hip.

"Levy!" The girl squealed reaching her hands out for Levi who now had the biggest smile on his face. "Princess Madeline." He took her from his mother and kissed all over he face making her giggle.

Norene watched them in awe. He was definitely destined to be a girl dad. "Have you been behaving for Grammy?" He asked her. Madeline nodded furiously. "I was! Right Grammy? I was."

Lily giggled hugging Norene. "He wasn't too hard on you was he?" She eyes her son. "No ma'am. No hostility." Norene assured her.

Lily smiled a little slyly but nodded. "Great! This is Sarah Graces youngest daughter. Sarah gets very irritated with her because she acts too messy for a girl. So she ships her to me or to Levi. He is her favorite man I swear she thinks he's her father." Lily tsked.

Something about a man good with kids..... Norene smiled and excused herself to go get dressed. Giving herself the chance to reminisce about the past three days.

"He will make a great father." Lily smiled softly looking at her son before looking at Norene who watched him.

She gave Lily a smile and a nod. She didn't know what to say. He would be a great one. Surely it was the truth.

Norene went through the motions getting ready for work. She had a new pep in her step and a new outlook on life. She felt wonderful. She calmly and precisely got through breakfast for Lily and Madeline and was now working on cleaning up her space  before lunch which Georgia would be helping.

Norene laughed at the gasp Georgia let out when she saw her in the kitchen.

"Youre back!" Georgia exclaimed. "I'm back!" Norene confirmed with a smile. "You look...amazing!?" She was a little confused how Norene left for the weekend and came back looking more beautiful than she already was.

"Really? Probably because I got more rest only cooking for one person the majority of the weekend." She declared.

Georgia nodded tying her hair into a bun. "Soooo. You and Mr. Brooks just kind of....got along? No yelling and fighting?" She asked in surprise.

Norene chuckled. There was definitely no yelling or fighting. A lot of kissing, touching, and f*cking but that was for her to keep to herself.

"No we just did what we needed to do. No arguing necessary." She carefully worded herself. She snicker internally. She wasn't sure how necessary it was for Levi to tie her up but again that was her to keep to herself. Georgia nodded. "Well I'm glad! Greta will be so happy to see you."