No. 48

Levi>>>

That's all

"Watch your step Norene." Levi had his arm around her waist as he lead her into Addisons apartment.

"I've got it." She nudged him as she held a sleeping Ava in her arms swaddled in a blanket. "Just be careful." He mumbled.

Norene smirked and rolled her eyes. So it began. The hyper aware over active father. Levi was going to be on she and Ava like a bodyguard. He's lucky she loved him.

"I am careful Levi you act as if something is going to catch me off guard and-"

"Welcome home Nori!" Addison, Killian and Dana were in the place with balloons and a cupcake. Norene jumped and tightened her hold on Ava as Levi gripped her waist holding her steady as she leaned back into his chest.

"You were saying?" He taunted in her ears. Norene playfully elbowed him before looking back at her brothers and best friend.

Norene pouted feeling herself start to get emotional that they did this for her. "You boys..."

They all went to give her kisses before going to shake Levi's hand. Even Addison.

"Mom and dad planned it they will be around later. They had to help out at the church for something." Killian informed her. Norene nodded giving her youngest brother a kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations you two. You really made one cute baby." Dana gently stole his niece from Norene.

Norene grinned as she watched her brother cradle the baby. "How's it feel. To finally be a mom." Addie asked her. Norene simply just nodded. "I already love it. I love her so much." Norene sighed.

"He's going to be a really good dad...don't tell him I said that." Addie whispered. Norene grinned looking at her best friend before looking back at her love whose eyes followed Ava as she went from Dana to Killian.

"He is." Norene sighed in happiness. "The apartment is for you three for a week while I spend some time for moms birthday in Rhode Island. Dana and Kill brought an old crib from your parents house for Ava." He informed her.

"Aww Addie!" Norene kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much love."

Addison grinned. He may not be crazy about the idea of Norene and this Levi man being together...but it was obvious that they two were completely in love with each other.

He would take great care of Norene and Ava and for that he would be able to let her move in peace. He was still scared and traumatized from what happened last time she was in Texas. But he somehow trusted with Levi by her side she would be okay.

Norene and Addie her brothers were now chatting as she sat on the couch with Levi sitting beside her with her legs propped on his lap. He watched the four of them interact. She was happy with them. He really didn't want to take her out of her element but she seemed to want to be taken out of her element.

She loved Texas for some unknown reason even after everything... he still wasn't sure but they would stay there until she decides she can't do it anymore. He was willing to go where she wanted to go.

The boys all gushed over Ava for hours and hours until the little one started to cry just as Levi started to drift off. "She's either hungry or went potty." Norene yawned looking at the time. "We should probably go." Addison nodded. He had to get on the road.

Norene pouted but bid them all Goodnight and goodbye.

Levi took Ava from Killian when the three men were ready to go home.