No. 14

Levi and Diana?👀Also I'm trying to get y'all to a point where I can take a break 😂😂

Levi and Diana?👀
Also I'm trying to get y'all to a point where I can take a break 😂😂

Norene had been having an identity crisis. She has been avoiding Levi for the rest of the day.

As soon as they got in the car she was quiet and the drive home  was like nails on the chalk board. No one saw them arrive together. No suspicions were made about them.

Norene took that as God giving her a way out to avoid him. She was caving.

He knew it and she knew it but she wouldn't go down with out a fight. "Norene are you okay? You've been working non stop." Greta came in the kitchen.

It was now Monday which was usually the busiest of the days. "Um yeah just scatter brained." She giggled nervously.

"Well me and Georgia are gonna sit on the patio if you want to join for lunch." Norene nodded. "I'll catch back up with you both in a minute."

Norene smiled before excusing herself to the rest room. She walked by the stairs to see Levi outside shirtless working on Lily's car.

He was sweat and shirtless. Norene couldn't help but admire him from the door way. He was the definition of a masculine man. He got off the ground and wiped his forehead with the towel over his shoulder.

Norene but the inside of her cheek admiring his features. She was totally not being discreet right now. She wanted to move away but she was stupidly glued right there.

He ended up catching her stare and gave a little smirk. He was gonna approach her when a slender hand found it's way on his shoulder. Norene jumped and moved out of view of the woman.

She peaked around the corner and gasped a little when she realized it was Diana? She was very gentle in her words to him so Norene couldn't hear them. Not that she needed to hear them anyways.

She decided to busy herself back in the bathroom as she planned. What ever they were talking about didn't concern her ears.

"You saw them right." Norene nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of Fiona's voice. "I told you. Diana isn't a loyal white companion. She just doesn't fit in. It's the Italian in her. Desperate to belong."

Norene rolled her eyes. "You know Norene...she's doing it because she knows he fancies you."

"He doesn't fancy me." She grumbled. "I'm not blind. He may not be very expressive but it is obvious." Fiona yawned. "Personally I don't see why but to each their own."

Norene grit her teeth and ignored her. "Fiona why must you insist on bothering me? I don't care about anything you say or do. Just leave the girls alone." She spoke with exhaust.

"Word of advice." Fiona stopped her.

Fionas jaw ticked. "What you're doing isn't safe it's stupid." Her eyes held some sort of emotion Norene never has seen before. It was a little bit of concern.