No. 46

Norene laid naked in the bed, post sex, post orgasmic bliss, and happily munching on her cupcakes that Levi brought her.

If this wasn't the life... she didn't know what was. Levi spoiled her rotten to the core. It was sickening how much he spoiled her but she grew to kind of like it. She never was one to be spoiled before. She was essentially learning how to be spoiled and enjoy every bit of it.

Levi wasn't a super extravagant guy but he pleased her in any way he could that she desired. And Norene was a minimalist so it took not much to please her. Sex and cupcakes is what she wanted so sex and cupcakes is what she got.

And as crazy as he made her feel for her extreme sexual appetite she knew he was feeling for it just as much. He was just trying to be a remorseful gentleman. But you can tell when a man wants sex by how into it he gets. And trust her. She knew he missed it too.

"Mmmm." Norene hummed licking the frosting off her fingers. Levi returned from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. The water dripped off him slowly making him her perfect eye candy. Norene was caught between checking out him versus the cupcakes.

Levi looked up at her and smirked as he dried his hair with another towel. "You are restless." He chuckled shaking his head. "Are you going to take the towel off?" She inquired with a hint of an evil smile on her face.

"How are you not tired?" He leaned forward and kissed her sweet lips from the dessert. "I got a nap in." She admitted tugging on the towel. But Levi grabbed it quicker with a stern but not serious look on his face which made Norene giggle.

"I think you need a break. You're getting closer and closer to being due we are pushing it with the sex. I promise once you're healed up I'll f*ck you like I never have before. But let's take it easy for now. I can please you in other ways." He lifted her chin enchanting her with his beautiful eyes.

Norene sighed. She loved when Levi gave her oral stimulation so so much. He was the best at everything she has ever had. But it was just something about the gift he had in between his legs that's made her go crazy. That she didn't want to give up.

She pouted but knew he was right. Their kiddo was doing flips and tricks in her stomach and soon enough they are going to want to get out. "I guess we can entertain ourselves other ways."

Levi laughed at her. If she wasn't pregnant he would have no issues with going on and on with her. But he had placed his one limit. He wanted things to go smoothly for her to give birth and wearing her out every night wasn't going to cut it.

Besides they needed to have some not so sexy discussions.

"So...Let's talk about what happened at dinner." He turned around and undid his towel to put on some pajama pants. "I'd rather not." She mumbled.

Levi sighed sitting leaned back on the sofa across from the bed with his legs wide. "Nori I know it was upsetting but we do need to talk about it hun." Norene rolled her eyes. Not at him but at the situation. Levi crossed his arm and maintained eye contact with her before she conceded.

"Fine what do you want to talk about?" She sighed pulling the covers tighter over her body.

"Let's start with the fact that you said you wanted to come back to Austin with me." He stroked his beard. "I do." She shrugged.

"Are you sure or are you just saying that because you were frustrated with your family?" It was a valid question. He knew Norene coming back to Texas was going to be a lot for her. She had a pretty traumatic exit and they needed to talk about it. They never really had. He didn't want to just bring her back without question just because he wanted her to come back.