No. 54

Almost done with this book! I'm so shocked it really blew up outta no where. I actually really enjoyed writing this one it almost makes me want to write another book lol. But anyways.... I thought y'all deserved something after the trauma y'all still have from Little White Lies. 🤣😭

My B for that.

Being around for Norene's whole pregnancy was a riveting experience for Levi. He missed so much in Ava's pregnancy. He felt so guilty for missing it but he had to move on and be the best father he could for Ava and Lila. He just knew Ava was going to have a sister.

Norene wanted this one to be named after him/similar to his to own. So Levi proposed Lila and she had no objections. She asked if he wanted to pick a boys name but Levi didn't see the point in picking one. He knew he was getting a Lila.

Levi finally got to see the ups and downs of her pregnancy. She shed a lot of tears, had a lot of cravings, very intense mood swings, and very crazy sex. She was carrying a lot rounder than Ava's pregnancy. However the Doctor was absolutely sure that she was only carrying one baby.

Levi was panicked about it especially as they are now at the end of her pregnancy. But he felt like he finally got to make up the time he lost. And he made sure Ava knew just how much he loved her.

When her first birthday passed Levi honestly almost cried. His little baby was getting bigger and bigger. She was so smart and such a happy baby. Not only did she look like Norene but she also acted like her. She was very vocal when she wasn't pleased.

Just like her momma. Norene. Levi and Norene have continued to make it work. It was not easy at all. But he did everything he could to make Norene sure that he wasn't going anywhere. He was in it for the long run with her.

They have almost made it to a full year together in secretive marriage and he couldn't wait for all the more to come after. Their families still have yet to meet but Levi was sure the birth of this little one would be the first step in that direction. It was time for everyone to come together for the betterment of the family.

"Dadadadadadada." Ava mumbled continuously as she sat on her dad's lap as he fed her eggs. "Yes Ava?" Levi hummed wiping her chin from egg and drool. She just giggled and covered her face.

Her vocabulary has advanced but clearly dada was still her absolute favorite word. No was coming in a close second. But Ava was becoming a traitor. She was turning into a mommy's girl and Levi was heartbroken. He shamelessly was so jealous and Norene was not shy about rubbing it in since she spent the whole first year being Levi's number 1 fan. Ava had no d*mn loyalty such a shame. "Mumma?" She looked around with a frown.

Levi grinned pinching her cheeks making her giggle. "Momma is on timeout. She was being a bad girl so she will be around after." He explained as if Ava knew what he was talking about. Timeout seemed to do the trick. Ava didn't want to discuss any further.

"Play." Ava pointed at her stuffed animals. Levi smiled and sat on the carpet with her and to play. The big man sat criss cross next to his daughter who would go pick up a stuffed animal and plop it back on his lap. And then do it again and again until Levi was covered in stuffed animals.

"Don't you think daddy has enough stuffed animals Ava?" Levi tried to keep them from overflowing. "No." She then came toward his mouth with her old pacifier trying to push it in his mouth.

"Ava." He whined. "No." She fussed again as he resisted accepting the pacifier. Ava's lip started to quiver and her eyes watered before she started crying. Levi rolled his eyes. Like mother like daughter at the moment. They even looked a like when they cried.