No. 19

A very long triple... you are welcome

Levi had been teasing all week.

It was starting to drive Norene crazy now. She was getting tired of playing tag with him. He would get her hot and bothered stealing cheap kisses in passing but he wouldn't touch her and he wouldn't let her touch him.

Norene was so sexually frustrated she wanted to cry. All she could think about is how close they were to doing a little bit of something and now how far they were from achieving that well deserved release.

To make matters worse she has to hear Georgia blab about her very "healthy" sexual appetite and her very healthy "sex life."

Diana would complain but Norene let her continue just out of spite of her behavior. Between Sarah Grace and Diana, Norene didn't know who didn't like her more.

Fiona was pleasant. Still quite rude but she and Norene have reached a mutual ground of respect.

Fiona was also engaging in Georgia's discussion about their sex lives. It was really making Norene jealous. They had sex within the year. She hasn't had sex in 3!

Norene wanted to have a sex life! Was that why he was denying her? Because he wanted to have sex?

Well fine! Norene has had it up to here with being teased by him. What was he playing at anyway. He was the one who wanted this whole thing to start in the first place. And it was Friday! He hasn't even said or done anything yet.

She could not take the suspense any longer. She went hunting for him, making sure no one was really paying attention for her.

She finally found him rounding up the bulls. She crossed her arms waiting for him. It was very scenic to see him rounding up cattle while the sun began to set. Her previous urgency was starting to feel silly.

A little blush spread on her cheeks as he rode on the horse herding them. He hopped down and wiped his sweat. Norene bit her lip and sighed.

"That boy and those d*mn bovine I tell you." Ms. Lily's voice came from behind her.

Norene nearly jumped out of her skin. "M-Ms. Lily! Sorry ma'am did you want dessert? I can make you something." Norene babbled. Lily smirked and shook her head.

"I am all set honey I am just going to get some well deserved rest... Do be a dear, Levi has been working my farm all morning, would you go fetch him some water?"

Norene nodded wearily. It probably looked like Norene was gazing after her son, which she definitely was not!

Kind of...

Maybe a little.

"I'm sure he'll greatly appreciate the gesture." Lily's smile was widened but she was gone as quick as she came.

Norene went to go get a glass of water before walking it over to Levi as he closed the bulls in the gate. "Thirsty?" She asked the shirtless man. "Very much so. Thank you darlin." He took the cup from her.

She watched his adam's apple bob and it made her throat dry. She cleared it quickly. "It is friday Levi." She notified him. "I am aware." He pulled her along to the stables.

"It smells in here." She complained. "Oh you city people." He rolled his eyes before sitting on a bench and pulling her on to his lap in a straddle position.

Norene planted her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. She pecked his lips a couple of times before going to his jaw and his ear. Levi indulged for a moment before pulling back. "Oh come on Lee it's friday." She whined.