No. 31

Norene sat at the counter across from Judah anxiously. What could he possibly want to say to her.

"How are you?" He asked fakely. "Just peachy." Norene responded with just as much sarcasm. Judah's eyes slightly narrowed but he played it off.

"What's for breakfast?" He cleared his throat. He had to be kidding her

"Belgian waffles. Not to be short with you but is there a reason you would like to chat?" Norene sighed.

Judah chuckled a little. "Straight to the point kind of girl Huh?"

"That's what I'm told." She pressed further.

"Well fine...Norene you seem like a very nice woman. And smart. So please listen to me when I tell you what you're doing is wrong." She knew that one was coming. She wasn't upset because was he technically wrong? No. But his hypocrisy was what annoyed her.

Nevertheless she let him continue to speak.

"It's one thing to indulge in interracial sex once but to keep up a scheme is not good. It makes you look desperate."

Norene nearly reared her head back at the word desperate. Was he serious? She was most definitely not the one who pursued Levi. And his views on interracial sex? If he is so anti-black he shouldn't have been with Greta.

"Pardon?"

"Levi is my best friend. I care about him more than anyone. I'm not sure what you're motive is. Whether it be money, racial experimentation or anything of the sort, this is wrong. You're going to damage his public image." He sighed.

Norene blinked making sure this a**hole was truly speaking to her in that tone. "I'm not sure I remember forcing Levi to do anything he didn't want to do. Besides where have you drawn these conclusions?"

"Oh cut the act it's obvious he's f*cking you. The man can't keep his eyes off of you. This is new to him, it's a phase and experimentation. I don't want this to tarnish him. Don't you have an ounce of self respect? Risking your life for white cock? You're nothing to him but a piece of a** when he's lonely. I know women like you and I know you're using him."

Oh so this is what they were doing...hmm Norene could push this.

"Women like me?" She lifted a brow. "You know what I'm trying to say." He scoffed waving her off.

Norene leaned forward. "Why don't you tell me?" She felt that yankee fire Levi joked about start to simmer deep in her loins.

Judah was going to be on the receiving end if he didn't get out of her face with this nonsense.

"A wenching black woman." He said it as if it was the most obvious response. Like it wasn't offensive. Like it was a known fact.

Norene couldn't even stop her hand from reaching across the table and smacking him in the face. Judah's head swiped to the side at the impact and surprise.

Norene angrily stood to her feet glaring at the man. He was going to feel her wrath soon enough. Before he could react Norene was already going off.

"Now you listen here and you listen good you nasty white a** looking NEGRO. Yes NEGRO just like me you self hating piece of sh*t. No one had to tell me because you can't get rid of that negro nose or hair. Just because you are desperate to be associated with your Caucasian counterparts does not make us the same. I take pride in who I am. I'm no gold digger, I'm not a white mans bed wench, I'm not a weak willed women who will f*ck the first man who walks her way.  I'm a black woman who happens to care about a man of the opposite race. How dare you question my morals and accuse me of disguising nature. Now you take your class less a** out of my face and keep licking the boots of your white side." She snapped.