No. 43

I've got to stop trolling y'all 🤣

Norene groaned waddling over to the front door. "What's wrong Dana?" She stared at her brother who had been checking out the peephole. He looked crazy with his face smooshed into the door.

He pulled back and looked at his sister incredulously.

"Nori! There's this big a** white dude standing outside the door." He whisper yelled. "What?" Norene's heart speed up.

No no no calm down it's not who you're thinking. It's been 5 months if he hasn't shown up by now he's not coming at all.

"This n*gga is huge! He's taller than the d*mn door Nori! He has a beard and a cowboy hat. Probably a gun to shoot our a**es." Dana emphasized dramatically. She tried to get a glance but Dana was still hogging the peephole.

A beard? Levi never grew a beard...it's not him...but the hat? For goodness sake just check!

"Either let me see or open the door." She nodded. Dana looked at her like she was crazy. "Absolutely not!" Dana scrunched his face up. "What's going on?" Killian came around the corner.

Dana waved him over. "Killian look at this white man outside. F*cking Goliath."

Killian rolled his eyes at his brothers dramatics before looking out at the peephole himself. When he did he also gasped a little. "Sh*t! Who the hell is that big a** dude!"

Norene face palmed. Though she was anxious and jittery her two brothers were being dumb and annoying. "Go up stairs." Norene waved them off.

"And leave you?! The pregnant one?!? With The giant?!" Dana was appalled by her request. "Dana!" She hissed.

"Norene I shouldn't have given you that soda pop. That sugar is making you crazy." Dana shook his head. "Dana Richard Michaels enough with the dramatics I'll be fine."

Killian couldn't understand Norene's logic at all. Why was she so hellbent on opening the door and talking to an unknown white stranger who could hurt them.

Killians eyes widened as he looked in the peephole and back at Norene. He did this about 4 times because the realization struck. "F*ck! That's your baby daddy isn't it? You said it was a white guy but not  f*cking Paul Bunyan!" Norene sighed as they had a mini freak out.

"That's him?!" Dana exclaimed.

"Shut up, shut up and go upstairs now." She ordered them sternly. The two 6'0 and 5'11 boys stood their ground for a while but the pregnant lady was not budging. Dana kissed his teeth and started upstairs mumbling about how he's 21 and a grown man.

Once she heard their doors closed she released a shaky breath. She looked in the peephole only to see the back of him as he slowly started to walk down the stairs away from the door.

Norene quickly unlocked it and stepped out. She took a deep breath before calling out.

"Levi?"

The big man stopped and stood still for a moment before slowly turning around and looking at her.

And once again brown eyes finally met the pale green ones. He looked apprehensive, nervous even. Like he didn't want to move too fast in case she would run off.

"Levi you...you're here?" She stared at him wide eyed in shock. She didn't know when she expected him to come around but today was certainly not the day.