No. 24

Mature Content... and a long a** chapter enjoy please

Levi woke up to a knock on the door. At first he thought he imagined it. No one has woke him up since his previous marriage. Evangeline was too scared to even wake him up. So he truly didn't believe there was knocking on his door.

But it persisted again and again until he could no longer ignore it.

"Levi come on it's 4 pm. I let you get a lot of sleep since you drove but we need food." Norene's sultry voice came from the other side of the door. Levi popped one eye open and sighed.

He was usually a very energetic person in the morning and he never slept past noon but he was wiped out from the week. And tomorrow being his birthday was far more exhausting to him.

When he was sure Norene wasn't up and about this morning he had hurriedly called the people he knew and sort of associated with to join him for dinner tomorrow. His mother was trouble. She knew very well Levi never had guests for his birthday.

To save Norene the curiosity and stress he did what he could to get some people together. People who were very shocked that Levi was hosting a birthday dinner for himself.

He groaned rolling himself up. He sat in his pajama pants and nothing else before standing up and walking to the door. He opened it and looked down at the little lady staring back up at him with her mouth agape.

"I-I was just telling you we have to go to the market now." She suddenly looked very caught off guard. Levi hid his grin and opened the door wider for her to come in.

Norene swallowed and cleared her throat before stepping a foot inside. He really wondered what it was about his room that terrified her. Yes it was big and a tad dark but he was a big man he needed the space.

"You're dressed... a little warmly might I add." He stretched. Norene snapped out of it and looked to him. She tucked a curl out of her face and refocused. "What is wrong with this?" She referred to the cardigan she wore over her camisole and her skirt that came to her knees.

"A lot." He teased. "Oh like you are dressing better!" She scowled adorably at him. "Darling it's gonna be the hottest day of the week. You want to wear less." He assured her as he carelessly removed his bottoms and went to put on some pants.

"Goodness Levi no warning?" She turned quickly before realizing how stupid that was. She had seen the man in all his glory multiple times.

Levi smiled at her self revelation. He walked back over to her and slowly took her hand. He moved his other hand up her arm very slowly until he got to her collar bone.

The two adults froze looking at each other feeling the contact of skin to skin.

He watched her fascinated reaction as he slid his hands under her sleeves and pushed the cardigan off her shoulders exposing them to the air.

Goodness this woman was sin. God tested l him against temptation and he failed miserably. He succumbed so quickly to her. His desire had never been so strong. He had been intimate with other women in very extreme ways but this just felt completely out of whack for his norm.

It was beyond her race. It was simply her. He never believed one woman was better than another but the way Norene made him feel both intimately and not intimately was strange. He didn't know how to deal with it.

And he had never talked to a woman he was bedding as much as he has talked to Norene. Or just any woman in general

Maybe that's what made the sexual attraction so strong. It was like a gnat. He couldn't get away from her. Not even in his sleep. He was dreaming of her. Not only her desirable body but her smile, her laugh. He was going crazy. It was like he stopped trying to get away from her.