No. 22

"Oh my Nori dinner was marvelous!" Lily yawned. After Norene and Levi promised to see each other in the evening she just went about her normal day routine. She had the rest of help go since it was just a simple dinner for Lily alone.

It was currently 8 pm so she still had time to bathe and dress before going to the stables.

"Thank you Ms. Lily is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Oh yes actually! Levi will be at his home this weekend he will be having guests over for dinner I was wondering if you wanted to make a double pay if you cooked for him?" She asked sweetly.

Norene was aghast. She didn't recall Levi talking to her about this. "Oh um...Does Mr. Brooks know?"

Lily took a quick sip of her water before nodding.

"Of course honey. I just know he loves your cooking and it would be good for him to impress his guests." Lily grinned.

Levi is not typically the one to care about impressing people...

Norene thought to herself. It was odd for Ms. Lily to make such a request. Norene didn't want to assume anything but she felt like Lily was really budging her and Levi in the same spaces.

Maybe she was just being dramatic. Lily may be a very open minded individual but what white momma wants their son to be with a black woman? None!

Norene had to have been making it up.

"Well I can do that for you. I will not be seeing my family so it will keep me busy." Only reason Norene agreed because she was almost guaranteed fantastic sex if she went.

"Perfect! You two are getting along just fine these days. I think he would appreciate the help." Lily patted her hand before excusing herself.

Norene squinted before just sighing and continuing to the kitchen to clean up the little mess she had.

She was still in a great mood. To be touched lithe way Levi touched her was indescribable. Norene felt bad for the man who would come to sweep her off her feet after him.

He had high expectations now.

Norene trudged along upstairs and went straight to the bathroom. She dropped her clothes and stepped in to wash herself.

She didn't know what he planned on doing when she met him but she wanted to at least be clean.

Norene throughly scrubbed her body and rinsed. She stepped out using a towel to dry herself.

She placed a scarf around her hair before boldly making it back to her room in a towel. To her surprise Levi was not here. He is probably at the stables already.

She sighed knowing she needed to catch up before using her lotions to moisturize her body.

She dug through her drawers for something that would be presentable to him tonight. She bit her lip and picked up her shorter cotton nighty.

Perfect.

Sure she was being ambitious expecting them to have sex. But she would rather be prepared than be surprised.

Once she was prepared she quietly tipped down the stairs in the dark and around the corner to exit the house quietly.

The only sound was the occasional crunching of the grass. It has been a hot week so the area has really been drying out.