[Chapter 25]

Emily's POV:

Morgan and I walk in to see JJ and Reid cuddled up. I smirk and Morgan begins his banter.

"Heyyy, Pretty Boy getting some lovin'," he teases.

"How else would I get her pregnant?" He gives Morgan a comeback.

I stare in shock at what Reid said. Since when did he stay such things without embarrassment?

"Spencer Gray Reid!" JJ shouts.

Her face is red with blush.

"Well, looks like you won't be getting any tonight," Morgan gives him another grin.

Reid then glares at him.

"Anyways, so we interviewed the 19 people released from the group home. None of them fit the profile," Morgan sighs.

Hotch walks in, he must've heard Morgan.

"Dave's still trying to locate the families," he announces.

"Tammy Bradstone's parents just filled a report. Their daughter didn't return from homecoming last night," the detective informs.

I study a picture of the young girl.

"Her face is similar to our three vics," I add a hint of worry to my voice.

"She's about the same age," JJ adds, she had removed herself from Reid's embrace.

"Well, the after party where she was last seen was smack in the comfort zone," the detective adds.

"Where are her parents now?" Hotch asks.

"Their at the house. We're bringing her friends in for questioning," the detective answers.

"You head over there. We'll start the interviews here," Hotch directs toward Morgan and I.

*time skip*

"Are you sure that Tammy hasn't been behaving differently lately?" I ask once again just to make sure.

"She's 16, so she's pretty closed off," the mother answers wearily.

"Your daughter seems to cherish hanging out in groups, so there's no way she would run off with someone unless she knew them," Morgan stands behind me.

"What about her computer?" I ask.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, and Hotch cleared the boyfriend," he replies back.

I return my attention to the parents.

"Do you know anyone who is transient or mentally ill?" I interrogate.

"Uh, yeah, my brother," the father states somewhat confused, "he didn't get enough oxygen to his brain when he was born".

"What's his name?" I urgently pry.

"Cy Bradstone," he replies.

"On the halfway house list, all I got was a Ben Bradstone," Morgan retorts.

"Oh, no, yeah, that's his real name. Cy is the name he made up," he corrects his statement.

"Where does he live?" I ask.

"He crashes here from time to time, but he's basically homeless," the man seems to want answers.

"His frontal lobe damage is one of the indicators of serial killers," I hear Morgan inform.

"Cy isn't a serial killer!" The man argues, "he wouldn't hurt anybody! Especially not our daughter!"

"Has Cy ever acted inappropriately toward Tammy?" Morgan's face is serious.