[Chapter 83]

[Lily is 41 weeks (10 1/4 months); Alana is 18 weeks (4 1/2 months); Noah is 3 weeks]

Emily's POV:

"Shh, you have to be quiet," I grin.

Aaron says nothing. Instead, he flips me over, grazing his teeth against the tender part of my neck.

"Please I need it now. It's been so long," I groan.

He teases me, forcing his hips against my own.

"Aaron," I whine, annoying at my lack of pleasure.

He gives in, taking is length against my core. A burst of pleasure racks my body as he slowly slides in.

"Aaron, fuck," I moan.

"Em, we have to be quiet, remember?" He grins, mocking my earlier statement.

He leans down, his mouth wraps around my nipple. I feel him roll it against his tongue. I muffle my screams at the sudden stimulation. His fast pace movements create a slapping sound, the noise further arouses me.

"Oh god! Aaron!" I bit my lip trying to keep my voice contained.

He continues with his thrusts while kissing my lips. I feel my legs tighten around him as I reach my high. I moan against his lips, breathing heavily when he removes them. The phones rings, causing me to let out a frustrated groan.

"They better have something important to be calling about!" I shout in a whispered voice, "I don't ever get to have any alone time with you anymore. All I want is some good fucking sex, but do I get to enjoy that? No. No I don't," I whine as I roll out of bed.

I stare at Aaron, waiting to see what's going on. I watch his face fall, I watch as it twists and turns with concern, but then seriousness. He takes in the information before saying a few words of his own, he then hangs up.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" I ask quickly.

"They found a victim with the same M.O. as the Crimson King. He's one of the 13 that had escaped from the prison break," he answer while getting dressed.

"And you have to leave now?" I ask.

"Morgan and I are gonna go now to make sure it's him, if it is then we'll send the rest of the team over," he replies.

I watch as he fiddles with his tie. I take it in my hand and fix it for him.

"Too bad that couldn't have waited till morning. I was really enjoying that," I whisper against his ear.

"I got to go, quit trying to seduce me," Aaron grins.

I huff at his response.

"At least tell Lana bye," I remind him.

"I would never leave without doing that," he states while walking to her room.

He cracks open the door. I peer in to see her sleeping peacefully.

"Bye Lana. Daddy loves you," Aaron whispers.

I smile watching her. She looked so peaceful.

"I love you," I smile as he walks out the door.

*time skip*

"Hey Em," JJ states once I answer the phone.

"Hey, how's it going?" I ask.

"Well, a 10 month old and a newborn is a lot but we're managing," she chuckles.

"How about you? How are you doing? I know when you had Lily is was tough," I remember the late nights and JJ's tear stained face.

"Well, she was more difficult since she was a preemie, plus the postpartum depression, but I'm doing a lot better this time around," she assures me.

"I'm glad," I smile.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over with Alana? Spence got called in so it's just me and the kids right now," she suggests.

"Oh, I'd love to. What time do you want me to come over?"

"Um, anytime after 10:30? I'm trying to get them both on a synchronized nap schedule," she explains.

"Great, I'll be there some time after 11. I'll bring over some lunch too," I offer.

"Your a life saver, I'll see you later," she answers.

"Bye," I say before hanging up.

*time skip*

I knock on the door with Lana in my arms.

"Hey," JJ smiles.

"Hey, I didn't wake anyone did I?" I question.

"No, Lily's playing and Nathan's been asleep for about 10 minutes but he normally wakes up by now anyways," she explains.

"Oh okay great," I say relieved.

"Well, come in. No need to be a stranger," she jokes.

I let out a laugh at her joke. I walk inside past JJ and make my way into the living room. I take Lana's busy box out of the diaper bag to give her something to do.

"So, have you heard anything from Reid? I know Aaron was definitely worried about this case. I could feel how tense he was when he got the news," I bring up the topic.

"Spence didn't even leave that early. It was like 5 hours later he and everyone else was called in," she replies.

I try to read her emotions. I know we're not supposed to profile friends/ co-workers, but her actions seemed different, a little on edge. Almost like something was bothering her.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

"Yea, it's just. Roz's birthday was yesterday," she sighs.

"Jayje... why didn't you tell anyone?" I pull her into a hug.

"I just don't want it to be such a big deal. I don't have time to be all sad anyways, I have two kids and their both babies," she excuses.

"What about Reid? Doesn't he help you at all?" I wonder.

"Oh, of course he does. Spence would take every responsibility of mine if he could. Trust me, I could never find anyone better than him," she assures me.

I think about her words for a moment. I remember the party when JJ announced her second pregnancy. Reid had mentioned proposing to her.

"What would you do if he proposed?" I casually ask.

"Oh, wow. I have no idea," I watch as she hides her smile.

"Oh please. Don't act like you haven't thought about it," I grin.

"Well, of course I want to marry him. I love him so much, more than I can explain really. My mother doesn't really like him that much. That's probably because he got me pregnant before marriage... twice," she sighs.

"All that matters is that you love him and that he's good to you," I remind her.

"Well, he checks both of those boxes," she laughs.

"Have you ever wished he already proposed?" I question.

"I'm not really sure. Of course I definitely want to marry him, don't get me wrong, but I like that we've been taking it slow. Well, as slow as possible anyways. It's not like we really got to date long before Lily came along, but I wouldn't trade her for the world," JJ explains.

Before I can say anything, my phone dings. I notice JJ's had too. I unlock my phone, unprepared for the message that I was about to receive.

Work

Morgan: We thought the two of you should know what's going on, Hotch asked if I would let you guys know. We have reason to believe Peter Lewis is behind the recent attacks

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure where this chapter was going, but I definitely needed to get one out. I'm sorry it's not my best work, but I've got more coming within the next couple of days <3 <3 <3!!

1240 words